SabreSpace logo home stretch...

SDS

Have u tried the swishy one color and the letters another? maybe 4a with 4e swishy? same color as 4a but 4e texture? IDK.

SDS,

That would be my preference.

W/out seeing what background they're on, can't say for certain; but my 1st take on the ones w/ the gold 'swishy' is go w/ 4a/4e.

Do appreciate all you do for this site; and if DeLuca actually pays up on his signature, he will be making a nice (though not 100%) donation to this site. (I figure he's donating at least $50, hopefully he's donating more like $120.)

And whatever logo you do come up w/, please make the shirts. I would like to have one as well.

I haven't received the files yet, but I darkened the colors up on my own for kicks...

post-1-031573200 1291944857_thumb.png

Trending in the right direction... Hmm... who ever would believe that group think would work... Still see SABRES PACE... I have to suffer alone I guess :rolleyes:

I'm actually thinking of dropping the top swoosh. The 2nd "S" makes it problematic, so I either have to make it longer so it shows on both sides of the "S" or get rid of it all together....

I'm surprised Chz hasn't chimed in on that one yet, but my vote is for longer.

Trending in the right direction... Hmm... who ever would believe that group think would work... Still see SABRES PACE... I have to suffer alone I guess :rolleyes:

I hate u now. I see it too. :cry:

I think it's a product of the pace portion seeming slightly larger than the abre portion. I'd ask the guy to fix that and also have the letters follow the swishy better. tried the top swishy deleted, looks good.

I think it's a product of the pace portion seeming slightly larger than the abre portion. I'd ask the guy to fix that and also have the letters follow the swishy better. tried the top swishy deleted, looks good.

The space between the "S" and "P" could be part of the problem. Also, I know SabreSpace is one word, but a tiny bit more space between the "E" and "S" might help.

Sorry if these suggestions are a bit late.

The space between the "S" and "P" could be part of the problem. Also, I know SabreSpace is one word, but a tiny bit more space between the "E" and "S" might help.

Sorry if these suggestions are a bit late.

Edit: In other words, the "E" and the "S" seem to be more visually connected than the "S" and the "P."

I'm actually thinking of dropping the top swoosh.

from oppression to downright squashing. top swooshies get no respect.

you really can't just slide it over a bit to the left? otherwise, i looked at the whole thing without it, and it still looks sweet.

After hours of tweaking on my own, here is a "cleaned up" version IMO, on white and blue backgrounds...

post-1-002508900 1292048288_thumb.png

post-1-009078000 1292049395_thumb.png

Absolutely love'm, though I think I like the white background better. That might be because I liked the current skin so much, though.

• 7 months later...

They both look cool to me.

I don't suppose it would be permissible to add the official Sabres crest to the logo somewhere (maybe a small one below the swoosh under the 2nd "S")?

Also, if the identity of the player on the header is still an open item, I'd vote for Miller.

Either way, very nice work.

They both look cool to me.

I don't suppose it would be permissible to add the official Sabres crest to the logo somewhere (maybe a small one below the swoosh under the 2nd "S")?

Also, if the identity of the player on the header is still an open item, I'd vote for Miller.

Either way, very nice work.

I have no idea how much work it would entail, but if the player was randomized that would be cool too. You could have a stock set of current roster players like Ennis, Myers, Miller, Vanek etc, then add the likes of Leino erhoff and Regher when there are pictures of them in the greatest jersey in the NHL

Archived