Corp000085

Got some new lines for this game:

Hecht-Roy-Pomminstein

Vanek-Connolly-Kaleta

Ennis-Niedermeier-Stafford

McComrick-Gaustad-Grier

Also, Rivet will play.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/article238686.ece

wow, that's interesting. sounds good on paper, not sure how long Ruff will keep them that way.

i'm really not sure which lines we're expecting the goals from, but there seems to be some grit on every line, which we'll need against the Booins.

Kaleta with Vanek sounds interesting, the corners should be pretty lively if Patty can pop a couple of d-men and Vanek shoots on sight.

i've been pretty happy with McCormick's play, was hoping to see him on a line with Roy maybe, or even Timmy.

Boychuk's out for some time, i'm sure Vanek won't miss him. Ellis probably still dreams about him up in Portland. Could we trade in Sekera for him? Hopefully Weber turns into that kind of d-man too (Boychuk, not Sekera), would be a perfect foil for Myers or Butler.

Go Sabres!!

Okay time to see if anyone on this team remembers the pain of losing to these jamoks last year and at least plays a hard fought give it all you got type of game, not that it will produce a win(aka the @Chicago game) but at least it might be entertaining.

Let Go bflo only 53 days left till x-mas.

I want to see a minimum of three fights initiated by the Sabres if they lose.

Right. You and i both know what will happen. Down by three in the 3rd come back to make it a 1 goal game and fizzle out in the final seconds. Happens everytime. No aggression no pride. These are your 2010-2011 Buffalo Sabres.

Right. You and i both know what will happen. Down by three in the 3rd come back to make it a 1 goal game and fizzle out in the final seconds. Happens everytime. No aggression no pride. These are your 2010-2011 Buffalo Sabres.

There will be no comeback, we're playing at home.

It won't even be a fun game because the B's are playing a very dull, shutdown version of hockey that relies on opponents making mistakes. We make quite a few of those mistakes. Then we go behind and make even more.

Got some new lines for this game:

Hecht-Roy-Pomminstein

Vanek-Connolly-Kaleta

Ennis-Niedermeier-Stafford

McComrick-Gaustad-Grier

Also, Rivet will play.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/article238686.ece

I have no idea why I like these lines. Maybe it's the idea of Ennis facing the lesser D.

Tonight will be a success if we only don't see Vanek make that stupid no-look, backhand pass to no-one. He really needs to start shooting from everywhere.

First home win of the season.