GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I am not sure Boston even is trying very hard looks like they are coasting barely breaking any sweat. Their system covers any chances we almost get. Now McCormick finally throws them down while the rest of the team adjusts their pantyhose.

I'm in total agreement, but you can't blame the Bruins. They don't need to break a sweat, considering how badly the Sabres are playing.

Can it get any worse than this in Sabreland? Regier should be $hitcanned immediately following the game and Ruff can go as far as I'm concerned as well. Regier for doing absolutely nothing to improve his roster ( he threw in the towel 3 months before the season started) and Ruff for losing his players. I'm disgusted to be a sabre fan right now and I've never quit on this team . I'm just glad I'm not in Buffalo because they smell to high heaven from where I'm sitting and I can only imagine how the stench is in close proximity.

Gotta laugh now. Kaleta, if you're going to address a problem with Lucic...I dont know maybe you just go in firing instead of getting his attention first. Just a thought.

How the ###### did Kaleta get 10 for that. Bull-######.