GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

We've got a GM overly loyal to players, yet the perceived notion is that the Front office craps on its players. And he sits on his hands and does nothing in the off season while the team that eliminated them makes all the moves he acknowledged he needed to make. The coach has lost his players and his head is on the chopping block, yet he's part of an ugly 3 headed monster that seemingly cant be broken up because the 3rd head is in charge as the owner is perpetually MIA... It makes me want to do

For as bad as the first 40 minutes was to watch, they can win this game over the final 20 minutes. If Lindy Ruff is the coach that so many here think he is we will see a much different team in the third.

But we won't because he isn't.

And the only reason that it looked like the Sabres got back in it is because Boston let up.

For as bad as the first 40 minutes was to watch, they can win this game over the final 20 minutes. If Lindy Ruff is the coach that so many here think he is we will see a much different team in the third.

I don't think I can hang and watch this craptatsic show expecting to see hockey when my Center Ice package is calling with Pens @ Dallas and several of my fantasy players actually playing some hockey.

Sorry Gents I'm outta here and done my Sabres self deprecation for the night.

I don't think I can hang and watch this craptatsic show expecting to see hockey when my Center Ice package is calling with Pens @ Dallas and several of my fantasy players actually playing some hockey.

Sorry Gents I'm outta here and done my Sabres self deprecation for the night.

Where's that sadist Sabre loyalty? You'll flip back n@. :pirate:

Gotta laugh now. Kaleta, if you're going to address a problem with Lucic...I dont know maybe you just go in firing instead of getting his attention first. Just a thought.

"Hey, like, Milan, like, homecoming is like, coming up and like, I was wonderin'..."

Lucic is the player Gaustad should be.

Somewhere along the way Gaustad was misled into figuring he was more than a banger with a touch of skill. He decided he could be a bigger Joken Hecht. Now he's lousy in either role.

Rivet is playing tougher than the rest of the forwards. Still the rest of them are not hustling into the corners. Two guys waiting for a rebound it bounces to the corner and those two guys just stand there and watch... Connolly and Stafford....I think.