• 4 eggs
  • 2 stalks celery, chopped
  • 1/2 onion, chopped
  • 3/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper

Directions

1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 30 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chop.
  2. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water; cool, peel and chop.
  3. Combine the potatoes, eggs, celery and onion.
  4. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Add to potato mixture, toss well to coat. Refrigerate and serve chilled.

Too many calories...

I'm down 10 lbs and want another 10 off before I'm back to my underwear model form. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips if you know what I mean...

This is excellent.

Ingredients

• 2 potatoes
  • 1 sweet potato
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 stalks celery, chopped
  • 1/2 onion, chopped
  • 3/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper

Directions

1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 30 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chop.
  2. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water; cool, peel and chop.
  3. Combine the potatoes, eggs, celery and onion.
  4. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Add to potato mixture, toss well to coat. Refrigerate and serve chilled.

That would go well with my instant death chicken. Boneless chicken thighs stuffed with sliced capicola, marinated in Italian dressing then grilled.

I've always wanted to substitute the regular old yellow mustard with spicy brown mustard, but I dunno... seems kinda risky. Yellow mustard is safe and predictable and unoffensive to most. Grey poupon is not really in my budget anyway.

I've always wanted to substitute the regular old yellow mustard with spicy brown mustard, but I dunno... seems kinda risky. Yellow mustard is safe and predictable and unoffensive to most. Grey poupon is not really in my budget anyway.

My ex puts spicy mustard in her ps and it gives the dish a nice little zing. I highly recommend it. (she uses frenches not gp)

Too many calories...

I'm down 10 lbs and want another 10 off before I'm back to my underwear model form. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips if you know what I mean...

I let my wife keep her underware on till that part is done. The washing machine gets it all out.

[/b]

I let my wife keep her underware on till that part is done. The washing machine gets it all out.

Is underware like a cross between tupperware and underwear? Like panties I can put leftovers in?

BTW, I don't get skeeved easy but your post has me close to the edge of skeevery.

The first two posts in this thread read like a where are they now. It's good to see that you guys are still alive and well.

I am alive and reasonably well -- I just can't stomach the offseason conversations. I won't enable, in a small way, the inaction of this franchise by getting all hot and bothered by the possibility that something is going to happen. The way I see it, the longer the fan base is in a self-induced frenzy, the longer ownership will do little to nothing.

Actually, I've had such a disinterest in posting, I just realized that I had been logging in as a guest since deleting all my cookies. I was getting company and didn't want their tech-savvy teens to see which sites I've been visiting!

Yeah but from what I can tell it's defintely part of your schtick, your grey poop on whatever Nfreeman says is something I regularly look for reading amusement. :nana:

I am alive and reasonably well -- I just can't stomach the offseason conversations. I won't enable, in a small way, the inaction of this franchise by getting all hot and bothered by the possibility that something is going to happen. The way I see it, the longer the fan base is in a self-induced frenzy, the longer ownership will do little to nothing.

Actually, I've had such a disinterest in posting, I just realized that I had been logging in as a guest since deleting all my cookies. I was getting company and didn't want their tech-savvy teens to see which sites I've been visiting!

I freaking knew this potato salad thread had a reason. <_<

My ex puts spicy mustard in her ps and it gives the dish a nice little zing. I highly recommend it. (she uses frenches not gp)

I may get banned for this but,,,Does the "ps" stand for what I think it does??

:D :D :D

That's exactly how I have been feeling.

Archived