WOW! Matt Cooke gets knocked out!!!

Claude Balls

It could'nt have happened to a better guy.You play by the sword you die by the sword.Beautiful.Too harsh for some of you bleeding hearts?I should think not.Cooke has had this coming for a good number of years now and he got it.Hopefully he can shake this off and there are'nt any long term effects.Hopefully the same can be said for a certain player he gave a cheap shot to recently.

It could'nt have happened to a better guy.You play by the sword you die by the sword.Beautiful.Too harsh for some of you bleeding hearts?I should think not.Cooke has had this coming for a good number of years now and he got it.Hopefully he can shake this off and there are'nt any long term effects.Hopefully the same can be said for a certain player he gave a cheap shot to recently.

###### yeah. I'm glad he got his goofy ###### knocked the ###### out.

What's even more impressive, this kid doesn't turn 19 until August. He's no goon either, with 26 points in 66 games. He could be a force to reckon with for a long time.

This is certainly karma. Cooke's had this coming to him for a while. Having said that, since Buffalo's first round opponent is Boston, he did do us a favor by taking out Savard, who is really Boston's best player. So, I don't know what to feel, but Cooke certainly got what was coming to him, that's for sure.

Archived