GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

:lol: Yeah i want to watch Olympic International all star competition.

The way I see it, it usually makes for two kinds of games - Dull as heck blowouts, or damn close, rather physical games.

The standard of officiating has a LOT to say about it though. Some refs call every single bodycheck roughing, others allow all kinds of contact, except stick contact which appear to be an automatic 2 mins no matter what.

TBH though, I was referring to the break, not the olympics :lol:

This team could use one.

The way I see it, it usually makes for two kinds of games - Dull as heck blowouts, or damn close, rather physical games.

The standard of officiating has a LOT to say about it though. Some refs call every single bodycheck roughing, others allow all kinds of contact, except stick contact which appear to be an automatic 2 mins no matter what.

TBH though, I was referring to the break, not the olympics :lol:

This team could use one.

I knew that and agree however I was adding that I am looking forward to the Olympics including the all star hockey.

I agree the hockey officiating can go either way but I like to see what player's step up for their country's and who might carry that back over to their NHL teams(e.g. I think Hecht's improvement had a lot to do with being initially left off the roster).

Last I do enjoy rooting for the USA and I am not quite as invested in the outcomes as i am for the Sabre's and want to see some of the other winter sport's like skiing, speed skating, and the Luge.

What happened to the Sabrespace I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts?

This could be the greatest night of our lives. But your gonna let it be the worst. Oooo, we're afraid to watch the game, we might be let down. Well just kiss my ass from now on. Not me. I'm not gonna take this! Stall! He's a dead man! Cullen, dead. Whitney, dead.

We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight them with conventional weapons. That could take years, cost millions of salary cap dollars. I think in this case we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires.... a really crazy gesture be done on somebodies part.

And we're just the team to do it. Let's do it! GO GO GO GO GO GO

What happened to the Sabrespace I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts?

This could be the greatest night of our lives. But your gonna let it be the worst. Oooo, we're afraid to watch the game, we might be let down. Well just kiss my ass from now on. Not me. I'm not gonna take this! Stall! He's a dead man! Cullen, dead. Whitney, dead.

We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight them with conventional weapons. That could take years, cost millions of salary cap dollars. I think in this case we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires.... a really crazy gesture be done on somebodies part.

And we're just the team to do it. Let's do it! GO GO GO GO GO GO

We're still upset about the Germans bombimg Pearl Harbor.

Wow, not much traffic tonight. Is everyone on the Survivor boards, talking about the Villains vs. Heroes season? Or is everyone still trying to figure out how the Sabres could fall apart so quickly? Plan B for me, in the event that the Sabres stink up the joint, is to switch to Caps vs. Ottawa

Wow, not much traffic tonight. Is everyone on the Survivor boards, talking about the Villains vs. Heroes season? Or is everyone still trying to figure out how the Sabres could fall apart so quickly? Plan B for me, in the event that the Sabres stink up the joint, is to switch to Caps vs. Ottawa

Oh, by the way, Go Caps - at least tonight

Archived