GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

R_Dudley

What no thread yet. Guess I'll start. Getting ready to hit the road for the drive to the Bflo and head to the game tonight.

2nd of back to backs for both teams. Watched Canes lose to Hotlanta last night hope they play like they did in the 3rd last night the were up 4-1 and lost.

Sabres are the better team and they better play like it because I will be loud and proud and possibly plowed and will let them know if they don't.

Go Sabres.

Miller starts, per the Buffalo News.

And the beat goes on...

Unbelievable, I can't wait to see Miller at the end of the regular season. I just hope exhaustion doesn't lead to injury. I commend Ruff for making the Team Canada coaching staff, which cements him as one of the better coaches in the league. I am, however, sick of him blatantly lying to the media when he says he has confidence in Lalime. I hope this "desperation" talk doesn't get stale when February and March role around.

Unbelievable, I can't wait to see Miller at the end of the regular season. I just hope exhaustion doesn't lead to injury. I commend Ruff for making the Team Canada coaching staff, which cements him as one of the better coaches in the league. I am, however, sick of him blatantly lying to the media when he says he has confidence in Lalime. I hope this "desperation" talk doesn't get stale when February and March role around.

I'm ok with Miller tonight if Lalime goes Monday against the Leaves.

Why start Lalime against a division rival away from home when he could play tonight, giving Miller rest after a tough game yesterday, against a team with 5 wins on the season?

The games are interchangeable IMO. Toronto only has six wins on the season. Let Miller ensure the two points at home and give the home fans, many of whom have traveled here, what they want to see.

I wouldn't be bitching if it were the other way around, though. Like I said, I see these games as interchangeable. But Lalime needs to start one of them.

Why start Lalime against a division rival away from home when he could play tonight, giving Miller rest after a tough game yesterday, against a team with 5 wins on the season?

You play Miller at home because you want to give your fans their moneys worth. I couldn't imagine spending a couple hundred dollars on tickets and all the rest to sit down and have to watch Lalime play goal.

Hopefully the edge the Sabres played with last night caries over.

The games are interchangeable IMO. Toronto only has six wins on the season. Let Miller ensure the two points at home and give the home fans, many of whom have traveled here, what they want to see.

I wouldn't be bitching if it were the other way around, though. Like I said, I see these games as interchangeable. But Lalime needs to start one of them.

I agree, but I'm half-expecting miller to play both games. Lalime just looks like he's fallen completely off the table.

Archived