Gerbe: I'm not going down

Two or less

Really? I'm not saying that he's famous or anything, but even putting aside the frequency with which he posts, there's only one poster back on that page with a name that has in it (in fact, starts with) "PA". Not too difficult to figure out.

This is curious. PA's been strangely silent since KK6666 showed up. Maybe PA missed a dose and the other personalities are rising to the surface.

Don't like facts, I take it. They do tend to get in the way of a good argument. Much easier to proclaim your own BS as fact instead.

This is the point in the debate where Ronald Reagan rolled his eyes at Carter and said "there you go again!" And the election was over.

You are such a tool. Why don't you go back to the board that kicked you off? This place was much more pleasant before you made 50 some posts in less than 36 hours.

he didn't heed his warning, so don't bother with him anymore...

Reminded me of this for some reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9FHbP2-of8

dmx was pretty fresh.

thing is, all i can recall about him is that he was arrested near buffalo for possession back in 2000-2001, served time in an erie county jail, while there hit a c.o. with a food tray, and suffers from asthma.

Well, where do you think SDS got the idea for that 1+1 question?

Nice!

I was thinking more of a webbed-toe configuration, but small enough that it really only looked like one instead of a double-wide. :thumbsup:

You actually know what it looks like? Was this some sort of requirement for joining the board that you later got rid of? I really don't want to know.

yeah, don't give your cell number to the pizza shops in Rochester. The MMS messages you get make you :sick:

Archived