The Music Thread

darksabre

I'm digging the newest Bon Iver album (22, A Million). It may be a little out there for some listeners but it's pure genius to me.

CREEKS and 22 GOD are a good place to start for the newbies.

Edited by Beer

My girlfriend once said "If I get married, this is going to be the first dance."

:lol:

And here I thought we were pushing the envelope for potentially considering a song by an artist named Seasick Steve (soo romantic) 

but now I think we have to go Snoop 

Went down a 90s 00s rabbit hole today. I don't care what anyone says, the goo goo dolls first 7 albums right up to gutterflower in 02 were damn good. Even Let Love In in 06 adheres to the 3 song rule. Better Days and it's ilk really dragged that band down. I was at the 4th of July show in front of city hall in 04 and they put on a hell of a show.

The Goo Goo Dolls suck. That's an objective fact and I'll entertain no arguments to the contrary :p

Nonsense! Hootie and the Blowfish were awesome too! I'll fight anyone who says something bad about Cracked Rear View!

Edited by ubkev

I'm shaking the hands. You wanna drop the gloves? :p

I question the mental capacity of anyone who would come to blows to defend the honor of Hootie and Blowfish, and have to believe that if they are that cracked, they would most likely win said fight. Therefore I have to decline.

I will pray for you tonight.

I question the mental capacity of anyone who would come to blows to defend the honor of Hootie and Blowfish, and have to believe that if they are that cracked, they would most likely win said fight. Therefore I have to decline.

I will pray for you tonight.

I apologize for nothing!