Sabres eliminated from playoff contention

millbank

It hasn't been updated with tonight's games yet. With our win, the Canadiens OT loss, Ranger's loss, Florida's win and Carolina's win, I'd guess we'll be about 18% or so tomorrow.
At least they were not put to sleep last night. Chances to make playoffs better this morning at 17.5 % shot.

Not a bad guess, if I do say so myself. B-)

You sir are a beacon of light in this dark and dreary world.

I smell salisbury steak. It must almost be dinner time.

Man, all this board is missing today are the tumbling tumbleweeds. Maybe a traffic light swinging in the wind over a deserted street.

It's just me and wonder. You wanna get a room?

I smell salisbury steak. It must almost be dinner time.

Man, all this board is missing today are the tumbling tumbleweeds. Maybe a traffic light swinging in the wind over a deserted street.

It's just me and wonder. You wanna get a room?

I figured you were watching your stories by now.

I've noticed that traffic the last couple of weeks appears to be down. I've found myself posting less as there is not much to say as the season winds down and the playoffs are quickly slipping away. I would guess that traffic will pick up when the Sabres are eliminated and off-season scenarios are proposed.

I've noticed that traffic the last couple of weeks appears to be down. I've found myself posting less as there is not much to say as the season winds down and the playoffs are quickly slipping away. I would guess that traffic will pick up when the Sabres are eliminated and off-season scenarios are proposed.

Which do we stand a better chance of making? The playoffs, or a new GM and coach?

Even if we win 5 of the next 7, it's at best a 50-50 chance that we land in 8th place.

They really need to win out to have a chance at all. One game at a time.

Make that Bruins game the deciding game (b/c I have tix)

Is it 0 after tonight?....

If the Sabres win out, they just need the Panthers and Rangers to each lose one of their remaining games (4 for Florida, 3 for NY) in regulation. The hard part, though, is winning their own games. Basically, they are in the same spot as they were after the win last night but before the Panthers' game ended, since each of the three teams lost their games (Florida last night, Rangers this afternoon and Sabres tonight), except that now they have one less game to catch up. The Detroit game will be a huge test.

Archived