Dominic Moore to Buffalo for a 2nd

carpandean

Dominic Moore is solid on faceoffs. Pushing 55% on 1000 draws this season.

Also, 41 points in 63 games in Toronto is pretty good. If I remember correctly, he was looking for $2.5 million per from Toronto, who wasn't willing to go above $2 million.

Dominic Moore is solid on faceoffs. Pushing 55% on 1000 draws this season.

Also, 41 points in 63 games in Toronto is pretty good. If I remember correctly, he was looking for $2.5 million per from Toronto, who wasn't willing to go above $2 million.

we will hell DR will give him 4.5 million a year.

I think he's strictly a rental to help push them into the playoffs and hopefully jolt the offense while only giving up a 2nd round pick. I think that's how he will help the team. He's only making 700k this year and is UFA. He's also 29 so not a spring chicken but still got some tread left. I'm not sure if they will try to resign him after the season but it might depend on how he does while he's here. I think though that he might not be able to replicate his career year as it was said on the radio that prior to this year, his season high is only 18 points. I see this as a Zubrus kind of move. Overall, I think they did pretty decent although I was hoping for a longer term solution to adding veteran leadership at the forward position to help Rivet.

I like the move, although I expect this to be just a rental. Darcy doesn't take 2nd round picks lightly, so I see this as another indication that they are very intent on making the playoffs this year.

Not moving a single body away from this team? Yeah, it's playoffs or bust. Unfortunately, we still don't have a clue about the whole Miller situation.

Do you watch Sabres games? You haven't made one post today that's made sense, why are you here?

No i dont watch the games or make logical posts in an effort to irritate you.

Just seems like a high price for a rental that doesnt put the team over the top. It might get them into the playoffs but thats it.

Archived