Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

If not here, where? I know you're being tongue-in-cheek but this is precisely where this ###### should go down.

Your right, there has been anarchy on the forum lately, everybody is way to serious. It's just funny that the funniest thread today is in one of the most serious threads. But at least we are having our bitch out on topic. The irony of it all.

Edited by Woods-Racer

Your right, there has been anarchy on the forum lately, everybody is way to serious. It's just funny that the funniest thread today is the most serious thread. But at least we are having our bitch out on topic. The irony of it all.

No you're right ...........

:w00t:

Just before someone called the grammar, no spelling (?) ... whatever ... someone's going to call someone else.

No you're right ...........

:w00t:

Just before someone called the grammar, no spelling (?) ... whatever ... someone's going to call someone else.

See this is how it all starts...

Someone may not know that I call you  ...The Instigator.. and for good reason I may add... and think you might be picking on me.

But if I had an English teach half as dedicated as Ivanna Byleyvenlov , you wood never be ables to make funs of me.

Congratulations are due for everyone.  The entire board has become completely unreadable now. :death:

Is it because of all the Russian spying?

Mr. Шрейдер.

It's all good NS has clear Russian Elixir for me  :P

:beer:

It's the closest emoticon to that Elixir you speak of.

That comes from the Arabic ... Al Iksir ... which comes from the Greek ... xḗrion.

WGR Radio and website and the "Race for 30th" spot promos. These complete losers are licking their chops with daily articles, polls and opinion pieces about how are the Sabres chances for coming in 30th. They're trying to will the Sabres into the very bottom spot, for the second year in a row, so they can get a 20 percent chance at a "generational" player or the boobie prize of Eichel, who appears to be a talented drunk who should fit right in in Buffalo.

WGR Radio and website and the "Race for 30th" spot promos. These complete losers are licking their chops with daily articles, polls and opinion pieces about how are the Sabres chances for coming in 30th. They're trying to will the Sabres into the very bottom spot, for the second year in a row, so they can get a 20 percent chance at a "generational" player or the boobie prize of Eichel, who appears to be a talented drunk who should fit right in in Buffalo.

Where did you go to college, where you didn't pound a single beer in your freshman year and where everyone who did was a "drunk?" Please tell us.

Edited by ubkev

Where did you go to college, where you didn't pound a single beer in your freshman year and where everyone who did was a "drunk?" Please tell us.

Kev, I partied in school but I wasn't a potential top 2 NHL draft choice, a position with a big payoff. While I think it's normal to drink, I have to be concerned that the partying might be a chronic problem. 

But basically I'm complaining about WGR as the cheerleaders of doom, a real loser thing the way they focus on it.

Edited by 716

Kev, I partied in school but I wasn't a potential top 2 NHL draft choice, a position with a big payoff. While I think it's normal to drink, I have to be concerned that the partying might be a chronic problem. 

But basically I'm complaining about WGR as the cheerleaders of doom, a real loser thing the way they focus on it.

The dude, hero of his college hockey team, gets vined at a party crushing a Bud Light and now it's a "chronic problem"?

You know who loved to party?

Dom Hasek. 

Jack Eichel is not coming for you.

The dude, hero of his college hockey team, gets vined at a party crushing a Bud Light and now it's a "chronic problem"?

You know who loved to party?

Dom Hasek. 

A little preface here,

Been gone a long time from WNY, no internets (dial up doesn't count) during Dom's time, so no social media catching him and me seeing it with my own two eyes.

So are you funning? Because I am told everything you post should be taken literally (can't divulge who PM'd me) and you would never tell anything less than the whole truth.

But I just can't picture all 140 pounds of Dom wasted in a Buffalo bar...

But if you say it's the truth, I'll believe you...

I get the complaining about WGR. I'm good with that.

A little preface here,

Been gone a long time from WNY, no internets (dial up doesn't count) during Dom's time, so no social media catching him and me seeing it with my own two eyes.

So are you funning? Because I am told everything you post should be taken literally (can't divulge who PM'd me) and you would never tell anything less than the whole truth.

But I just can't picture all 140 pounds of Dom wasted in a Buffalo bar...

But if you say it's the truth, I'll believe you...

http://articles.courant.com/1995-04-05/sports/9504050511_1_buffalo-sabres-goalie-dominik-hasek-whalers-goalie-sean-burke

Hasek, 30, was arrested in Amherst, N.Y., traveling 77 mph in a 35 mph zone. Police records show his blood alcohol level was .13. New York's legal limit is .10. Hasek also was involved in a one-car accident in September in which the police report stated alcohol was involved. No charges were filed.

thank you!  It "sounded" like sarcasm, but after the crusades, I wasn't sure if I could joke around. I think some took us too literally.

But seriously, Hasek looooooved to get boozed. 

Actually, I think that whole team in the 90s probably tied one on pretty well. 

:beer: