Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

My lawn vaccuum got something stuck in it, so I have to take it in to get pulled apart..the thing won't even start. Meanwhile, leaves and acorns pile up on my lawn.

Then yesterday I get a piece of malware on my work PC. It wasn't hard to get rid of, but I was out of commission on that thing for a few hours while I ran Malwarebytes a couple of times. I ran it on my home PC for the hell of it and now something screwed up Firefox so it can't go to any internet site.

Anybody have a rake? Mine just busted. Why can't all this wind take the leaves out of the yard instead of blowing them into it?

I quit raking the leaves a couple of years ago due to lack of time. Turns out that's what the landscape experts recommend is best for the yard as long as you mow over them to mulch them down a bit. Maybe it's different for Texas and WNY but it's a lot easier than all the bagging & sending them off to the landfill. Anyway, that's my dos centavos right or wrong as it may be.

Not enjoying my CI and sabres the way I had planned this season and already he has the audacity to say sheet like this ? Un fricken believable...

-- Darcy Regier is disappointed. Like most folks in Sabreland, he certainly didn't envision a start like this coming. Buffalo's 3-6-1 record is bad enough, but the way the Sabres have lost -- with unfocused, often-passionless efforts -- also has let down the general manager.

This one really sticks in my craw as the problem with this team as talk and no action .. :wallbash:

"We're not talking about bad people," he said. "We're actually talking about good people who, if we talk about focus, we talk about energy level and things like that, then it's well within their capabilities. It's a matter of doing it. That's where the first focus has to come in, and hopefully we get it done that way."

Nuff said

Full article My link

Firefox for PC (I'm at work) and continual updates. What, I'm on version 3.12.6.7.g.2.gamma.7.2.stafford now? Great. That's a big improvement over version 3.12.6.7.g.2.gamma.7.2.connolly. I'm sure I'll notice the improvement.

How about we get it right the first or second time?

Firefox for PC (I'm at work) and continual updates. What, I'm on version 3.12.6.7.g.2.gamma.7.2.stafford now? Great. That's a big improvement over version 3.12.6.7.g.2.gamma.7.2.connolly. I'm sure I'll notice the improvement.

If you wait to test everything and it be perfect, you might get pwn'd while you wait for the update. See post above about Malware.

C'mon. How else do you expect them to get a log of all your keystrokes and sites you visit.

Wait, I thought you were a college student (maybe grad) and you have a yard to rake?

I rent a house with other girls. We get a break on the rent for cutting grass, raking, etc...

If we were smart about it we'd spend part of the $100/mth we save on hiring a lawn service.

• 2 weeks later...

oh my do I hate it when the Sabres beat the Leafs..... score in last seconds, win in a shootout. Turn the knife or what eh... :blush: . :lol:

and whats with all these women i see in my rear view mirror in such a hurry, where are you going anyway. You are all making me tense , slow down....

also someone ate all the cookies.....

The ignorant members of my generation who have no idea what the poppy symbolizes. Hundreds of thousands of men and women have served and died for our country, and I've got people making dick jokes about the trees in this picture on facebook. :wallbash:

http://cache2.artprintimages.com/p/LRG/20/2057/OPQ4D00Z/art-print/steve-thoms-poppy-field.jpg