Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I'm complaining that I am only #4 in posts in this thread. I really need to step up my game and find more to complain about!

shrader 223

inkman 185

Bmwolf21 177

LabattBlue 148

Crosschecking 147

d4rksabre 135

spndnchz 108

PASabreFan 96

Okay then one more complaint for me, That I either lack the vodoo you do to provide these stats or the time/ability here to figure it out.

That automatically renews, right? I should just be billed for it, um, soon?

Not so sure, I paid for it last year straight up as a one time add on special outside my monthly bill and as such no auto renewal for me, not sure what you did but I wouldn't just assume it unless you know for sure you set it up as auto-renewal

Not so sure, I paid for it last year straight up as a one time add on special outside my monthly bill and as such no auto renewal for me, not sure what you did but I wouldn't just assume it unless you know for sure you set it up as auto-renewal

just check your monthly statement.It will show if you have auto-renew.

Same issue with all of the handicap tags out there.

in a similar vein, when did the requirements for handicapped tags become: fat, black and owns a Cadillac. I've never seen so many non-handicapped people with handicap tags. Are they just giving them away? Can I get one because I've got a laziness condition too?

I can't imagine that ever being a problem for you.

When your playing hockey do you do engage the other team in trash talk ? I would imagine you would be quite good at it.

Which leads to my last question how many times a game are people throwing their gloves down with you and do you draw allot of penalties ?

Anyway, not retaliating and I'm calling for 2 minutes for roughing on that one or 3rd man in take your pick....

When your playing hockey do you do engage the other team in trash talk ? I would imagine you would be quite good at it.

Which leads to my last question how many times a game are people throwing their gloves down with you and do you draw allot of penalties ?

Anyway, not retaliating and I'm calling for 2 minutes for roughing on that one or 3rd man in take your pick....

LOL, he sounds more like the instigator type.... me I am an enforcer and designated "shover" out of the way.

in a similar vein, when did the requirements for handicapped tags become: fat, black and owns a Cadillac. I've never seen so many non-handicapped people with handicap tags. Are they just giving them away? Can I get one because I've got a laziness condition too?

I love the folks in their Hummers with their tags.

My father-in-law is fat, white, and owns a Cadillac. He has had two knees replaced and is walking fine now. He's keeping the tag.

Did I mention that he's also an a$$hole?

I love the folks in their Hummers with their tags.

That and Tahoes, waiting on a Suburban, but I just don't get it. If you can climb in and out of one, your heart has to be good enough to walk the short extra distance. Need Jeff Foxworthy to sign into this discussion.

I just found out that my semi-stalker just got season tickets for BU games one row behind me, two seats over. Looks like I'll be wondering around the arena every game.

Oh, and I just noticed that the data for what I've been working on all day had an error, so everything I did was a complete and total waste. Thank god it's the end of the work day when these two issues hit me.

I just found out that my semi-stalker just got season tickets for BU games one row behind me, two seats over. Looks like I'll be wondering around the arena every game.

Oh, and I just noticed that the data for what I've been working on all day had an error, so everything I did was a complete and total waste. Thank god it's the end of the work day when these two issues hit me.

Can someone be a semi-stalker? Either you're committed or you're not.

I'm complaining that I am only #4 in posts in this thread. I really need to step up my game and find more to complain about!

shrader 223

inkman 185

Bmwolf21 177

LabattBlue 148

Crosschecking 147

d4rksabre 135

spndnchz 108

PASabreFan 96

Ouch. That's one of those eye-opening stats that make you sit up and take notice.

Looks like I have a lot more bitching to do to catch shrader.

Proof that I am an incredibly bitter person. :thumbsup:

Same here. I am starting to hate random people. For no good reason. Just pure, old-fashioned disgust with people. Calling on an old favorite - the more people I meet the more I like my dog.

I need to win the lottery and buy an isolated island somewhere.

Moving sucks. Been at it since 7 am this morning, and while we're done with the big stuff, there's still a lot of little things left at the apartment, as well as a lot of cleaning that needs to be done there if we want the bulk of our security deposits back. Now I am so overtired that I can't fall asleep, and I have to work a 14-hour day tomorrow, as well as my regular shift on Saturday and OT on Sunday. Next day off is next Thursday. Yay.

shrader 223

inkman 185

Bmwolf21 177

LabattBlue 148

Crosschecking 147

d4rksabre 135

spndnchz 108

PASabreFan 96

I'm in the Top 8? Oh, how time flies...

Now I can't remember if I've ever complained about this, but the Sirius/XM Radio merger, IMO, was a complete disaster. The lineup is just pathetic for the music channels I used to like. For instance, they had a really cool Dance/Electronica channel (yeah, that's my vice) called "The System" on XM 82. After the merge, they switched it to "Area" on XM 80, which I think is a substantial downgrade from what I was enjoying as I was driving across the country. Yet, they kept "Family Talk" on XM 170 - which is a horribly lame "religious" channel. (I don't even waste my time with that one.)

Oh, well. I guess if I have to drive and can't watch the games online, I could always listen to them (and shudder to hear Harry Neale's voice).

One more complaint before the lock: Anterior Tarsal Tunnel syndrome.

I've been skating daily recently and have been noticing that the top of my foot along the bone that goes to my big toe, has been feeling kind of numb, like the nerves are all weird. Sooo I did some research and voila!

http://www.myfootshop.com/detail.asp?Condition=Tarsal%20Tunnel%20Syndrome

Apparently due to my bony, flat feet, I have a nerve that is being pinched when I skate, because I need the skates super tight.

So now the question is, how much am I going to have to pay for custom skates to keep playing this game?

:doh:

Now I can't remember if I've ever complained about this, but the Sirius/XM Radio merger, IMO, was a complete disaster. The lineup is just pathetic for the music channels I used to like. For instance, they had a really cool Dance/Electronica channel (yeah, that's my vice) called "The System" on XM 82. After the merge, they switched it to "Area" on XM 80, which I think is a substantial downgrade from what I was enjoying as I was driving across the country. Yet, they kept "Family Talk" on XM 170 - which is a horribly lame "religious" channel. (I don't even waste my time with that one.)

I agree. I have a love/hate relationship with my XM radio. I love that I get the hockey games, news, financial, eighties rock, classical (yep!), raw comedy, and the PGATour. What drives me insane is the same old commercials talking about "waste spackled to your colon walls". If you thought Versus was limited on commercial advertising, listen to the "commercial free" XM radio. They play a lot of commercial and seem to recycle the weight loss ones endlessly.