Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Now that we're on to traffic...The Four Way Stop. It's just not that difficult. The first to stop - the first to go. If two people stop at the same time, the one on the right goes first. It's that easy.

I really wish I could find a clip of the Reno 911 episode where Garcia is teaching people what to do at stop signs. I think it was something like "gun it and run it" if all 4 cars get to the sign at the same time.

Same here. I hate having to run to an ATM every three days. I rarely carry more than $20 in cash.

Not to mention the ATM fees!

I've got it down to a science where I hit the ATM once a week and get enough cash for that week (which usually isn't much, anyway). The only thing I don't like about using a debit card is noting every transaction in my check register, but it's quite convenient to not have to remember my checkbook when shopping.

Try Quicken. I haven't written anything in a check register in about 10 years! There's no point anymore!

My complaint. The retards that sit by the glass at Sabres games and feel it's necessary to bang on the glass every time the play is near them. It really annoys me on my surround system. Stop it, retards!

Also, the jackass on the cellphone who has to stand up and wave when the play is near him. Dick!

And I also hate the fact that I had to write a check for $1300.00 to sell my home (but I do love the fact that I got it sold!).

My complaint. The retards that sit by the glass at Sabres games and feel it's necessary to bang on the glass every time the play is near them. It really annoys me on my surround system. Stop it, retards!

Also, the jackass on the cellphone who has to stand up and wave when the play is near him. Dick!

:worthy:

Thank you. Does anyone ever say anything to these morons? I'd be ticked if I paid that much money for lower level seats and couldn't see the play right in front of me because a few idiots want to be on TV.

How about the guy that says "SHOOOOOT!!! SHOOOOOT!!!!!" every time somebody touches the puck on the power play? That's my complaint.

Now that we're on to traffic...The Four Way Stop. It's just not that difficult. The first to stop - the first to go. If two people stop at the same time, the one on the right goes first. It's that easy.

I've mentioned this before and I'd rank it in my all-time top 5 complaints! :thumbsup:

In general....Idiots who run/jog....

Specifically....Idiots who run/jog, in the road, at night, in the winter, in WNY, wearing dark clothing.....

It's hard enough concentrating on driving due to the conditions and then have to worry about these morons running out in front of you or behind you when you're backing up....

Effin' Tools!

How about this one... Those really long flat treadmill people movers at airports. I hate when people just stand on them instead of walking while on them to gain the bonus speed. If you walk next to the thing you can pass the people who are just standing on it. How lazy are they. Then some people if you try to pass them are all pissed that they have to get out of your way because you don't like traveling at a sloths pace. If it were up to me people would run like mad on those things, one time I was late for a flight at I think it was at BWI airport and I had to change terminals, I must have been running at 30 miles per hour with the help of that thing.

Journeyed to the grocery store today, purchased three nice big onions, turns out the onions were the sort that make a person cry when cut, rather than the nice moist sweet variety. Its hell I tell you..... hell...

( mind you seeing May punch out a Canadian helped my disposition. )

It's ironic - I woke up in a bad mood today, and that foul mood has really festered for much of the day - but I have little to complain about here. Except winter. I really, really hate winter lately.

Journeyed to the grocery store today, purchased three nice big onions, turns out the onions were the sort that make a person cry when cut, rather than the nice moist sweet variety. Its hell I tell you..... hell...

Worked a job for about 5 months and those were the only onions that they ever had. Had to cut them myself every morning. After about the 3 day i ended up wearing science class goggles to deal with it. I feel your pain on this one. Trust me. Those few days we the most I've cried excluding sabres playoffs the past few years.

Specifically....Idiots who run/jog, in the road, at night, in the winter, in WNY, wearing dark clothing.....

How about the folks who don't use the sidewalk, even when it's plowed. If you are walking down the middle of the street, you are fair game to me.

Ah yeah... it helps if you can cut them under some running water with like a spaghetti strainer... but then you might have to dry them a bit... they say having them cold helps cause it changes some of the chemical composition of it, not sure how much that works though. Goggles are the only sure fire bet but you'll look like a goon in front of your family.

Not to mention the ATM fees!

Then you saw me great! I was wondering if you'd know it was me.

Try using some shallots!

Our department VP on telecommuting... "I'd rather lose a few hours of productivity and have everyone in the office." Two guys keep messing it up. Rather than confront them, he's killing it for the entire department. There are very few cases in which I think I could do a better job than a superior, this guy is one of them.

Oh, Sean Hannity.

Bobby Taylor and Andy Brickley, actually NESN in general. Please, GTFO and don't come back, ever....... that's all.

Inkman - thanks for the weather forecast las week. 9" made the little one very happy! Got to take both girls downtown to ice skate, too!

How about the folks who don't use the sidewalk, even when it's plowed. If you are walking down the middle of the street, you are fair game to me.

Well, for joggers, running on the sidewalk is a really bad idea. The concrete is hell on a person's ankles, shins, and knees so running on the street (safely) is always a better idea. For those who are walking, yeah use the sidewalk.

Gee, there's a shock. A pizza delivery guy gunning for pedestrians. ;)

Actually, I need you to switch to the Macedon Mark's. The last time I ordered, the food was slow and the "hot" wings were barbeque. WTF!

Well, for joggers, running on the sidewalk is a really bad idea. The concrete is hell on a person's ankles, shins, and knees so running on the street (safely) is always a better idea. For those who are walking, yeah use the sidewalk.

how is running on concrete any different than asphalt?

how is running on concrete any different than asphalt?

Couldn't tell ya why, but it puts much less stress on your legs. I would constantly get painful shin splints during training, and my doctor advised me to start running on roads. Ever since that, there's been no trouble. I believe that most books on running will tell you the same thing.