Sabres vs. Senators (02/04)

Swedesessed

This is without a doubt the most important game of the year. If they win tonight, it can give them the confidence they need down the stretch to make a run at first. If they lose, it can set the Sabres back a bit.

I hope Hasek doesn't bail out today.

Lets Go Sabres ... errr ... I mean Lets Go Buffalo!

This is without a doubt the most important game of the year. If they win tonight, it can give them the confidence they need down the stretch to make a run at first. If they lose, it can set the Sabres back a bit.

I hope Hasek doesn't bail out today.

Lets Go Sabres ... errr ... I mean Lets Go Buffalo!

Today is a great hockey day.

Wings -Avs at 2:00

Flyers - Rangers at 5:00

Sabres - Sens at 7:30

The beers are cold. The wings are frying. I've been iceing my remote thumb all morning.

I am very excited about tonight, i think it stinks we're without Kalinin, but oh well. This is as healthy as we've been when playing them, the arena should be rocking and the Sabres gotta come out skating. This Sens team is no joke as we've seen previous 3 games, if we win tonight, i think its gonna be an amazing party night in Buffalo.... this is by far the most excited iv been for a Sabres regular season game ever!!!

I am very excited about tonight, i think it stinks we're without Kalinin, but oh well. This is as healthy as we've been when playing them, the arena should be rocking and the Sabres gotta come out skating. This Sens team is no joke as we've seen previous 3 games, if we win tonight, i think its gonna be an amazing party night in Buffalo.... this is by far the most excited iv been for a Sabres regular season game ever!!!

It will be huge if we score first tonight. Knock em back on their heels and don't let up.

How about we pump three early ones on Dominik so the crowd can chat "HAS-EK, HAS-EK, HAS-EK"......would love that!

I bear no ill will at all towards Dominik (and in fact plenty of gratitude and respect), but I agree that would be awesome.

Inkman -- if you're going to a hot tub party with the swedish bikini team, more power to you. In all seriousness, if you're a big enough fan to post here, you should get Tivo. It is without a doubt the greatest invention ever for the sports fan (especially if you have kids). I almost never am able to watch the games in "real" time, but I haven't missed a game yet this year.

Who here thinks tonight is Miller's coming-out party?

Go Sabres.

I bear no ill will at all towards Dominik (and in fact plenty of gratitude and respect), but I agree that would be awesome.

me either. I sure did when he left. I was disgraced in him and despised him. However, looking back, i realize that he was a genius for leaving before the you know what hit the rigas fan. I'd have done the same thing. I believe that when he's finally retired for good, he'll come back to the sabres and thank the fans.

Inkman -- if you're going to a hot tub party with the swedish bikini team, more power to you. In all seriousness, if you're a big enough fan to post here, you should get Tivo. It is without a doubt the greatest invention ever for the sports fan (especially if you have kids). I almost never am able to watch the games in "real" time, but I haven't missed a game yet this year.

Who here thinks tonight is Miller's coming-out party?

Go Sabres.

It should be noted that the Dominator has made 7-figure donations to local charities over the years. How many pro athletes have done that? Still I'd love to hang 6-7 on him tonight. ;)

PTR