Cap Friendly purchased by Washington Capitals; Will cease to function after UFA in July

Brawndo

Puckpedia recenlty changed their look and interface pretty significantly to make it (IMHO) look more like CapFriendly.  

Liked it a lot when it was NHLNumbers.  It's been OK as Puckpedia (which bought NHLNumbers a few years before changing the website name).

Everything comes and goes on the internet. One thing gets bought up, another comes along. 

Personally (and probably sounding like an old guy) I think there's too much info around sports and too much "fantasy" and not enough people today just watch and enjoy what they see on the ice with their own eyes. 

But I don't really care. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • dislike 1

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Take a step back. Five steps back. It's not bizarre?

I enjoy the site on the occasional peek basis. But yes, it is a little weird how much people dig in and play imaginary GM. Sometimes I get the feeling people obsess and post things enough with the hope of it coming to fruition from the sheer force of their imagination. I guess everyone has a hobby...who am I to judge? I'll leave that to @LGR4GM

• Like (+1) 1
  • dislike 1

10 minutes ago, oddoublee said:

I enjoy the site on the occasional peek basis. But yes, it is a little weird how much people dig in and play imaginary GM. Sometimes I get the feeling people obsess and post things enough with the hope of it coming to fruition from the sheer force of their imagination. I guess everyone has a hobby...who am I to judge? I'll leave that to @LGR4GM

Wake Up What GIF by Laff

• Haha (+1) 1