GDT: 4/07/24 Buffalo Sabres @ Detroit Red Wings 1 PM, TV: TNT and Radio

bob_sauve28

3 minutes ago, jad1 said:

Hopefully we're watching Granato's swan song in Buffalo.  

We better be.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, WhenWillItEnd66 said:

I am out... going to deal with my no water problem.  See you next year and we can fail again.  Lol

Choose Which One GIF by Bounce

Fix  water supply or watch Sabres?  

5 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Good news.  Donny still has an ace up his sleeve.    You can't always go to Levi.... wait , what?  They sent him back to the Amerks while the Sabres were still alive ??! lol 

5 minutes ago, Big Guava said:

And that's that for the season.

Season has been over since Christmas.  I don’t know why it’s taking everyone so long to figure it out.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Well, Bryam could've easily got 2 for boarding. Refs are just as $hitty as the Sabres. 

They saw it and didn’t call boarding.  They saw it and didn’t see instigator.  I guess they don’t know the rules?  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, eman said:

Seriously, is this even a question anymore???? ******* A Right it's coaching!!! Nice guy Donnie has to go.

Remember when Rex Ryan coached the Bills? He was known as a players coach. They all loved him because he was so soft on them. Pegula canned him, so I'm not sure why he puts up with this spineless coach. Other than the money. That extension was a major faux pas.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Can't wait to run it all back next season with Granato so we can hang around the outer margins of the playoffs race, but not be a real threat to get in because the team lacks the ability to put together any kind of real winning streaks and no-shows 40-50% of their games. Gonna be great!

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Season has been over since Christmas.  I don’t know why it’s taking everyone so long to figure it out.  

Why is this a repeated comment here?   I assume most watch to root for a win.   Everyone knows what a 2% chance is. 

We just saw one of the best power plays in the league and then one of the worst.  

Movement and shots.  

2 minutes ago, RETURNTOGLORY said:

We deserve much better! This is coming from fan of 51 years. 

We NEED A NEW OWNER!!!

Hate to say it (actually I dont hate to say it anymore) YES, THE SABRES NEED A NEW OWNER- one who actually gives a **** about this hockey team! Not one that pays it "lip service"!