How close to the playoffs will the Sabres get this year?

Alaska John

Last year the Sabres were one point behind the final playoff team.  They're currently four points behind the Flyers.  Assuming their usual fools-gold late season surge continues, how close do you think they'll be before failing once again?

Yeah, I'm a bitter fan, but my guess is they'll slip a little from last year, and finish three points behind the final team.  

7 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Can’t believe there is even still a chance 

If the Flyers lose to the BJs and the Sabres beat the Wings and the Sens beat the Caps, the planets might really be aligning.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

And don’t mismanage your preseason again… Run a tough training camp to install your system… Use your first few preseason games to audition the most promising prospects… Use your last few preseason games to play your starters.

7 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

If the Flyers lose to the BJs and the Sabres beat the Wings and the Sens beat the Caps, the planets might really be aligning.

It would be an amazing story if they win out and somehow get in  

Wonder if they would sell out in for the playoffs and keep the visitors out of their crib?  

I can’t believe I typed that last sentence.  

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Wonder if they would sell out in for the playoffs and keep the visitors out of their crib?  

Old English 40's can hit you fast. 

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

The Amerks, in a smaller city with a much smaller following, averaged 50% capacity in the regular season for a while now.  They sold out every playoff game.  This isn’t even a conversation. 

20 hours ago, TageMVP said:

They'll win the cup 

The real question is how close will we let the rest of these loser teams get before we ***** their dreams away.

Just now, SABRES 0311 said:

The real question is how close will we let the rest of these loser teams get before we ***** their dreams away.

And I used a word which means to forcefully grab and SS took it as something profane. 

Need new SysAdmins 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

i asked this in the other topic but i feel its more appropriate in this one 

So let me get this straight - since we have more wins than all of the teams we are chasing, if we win all 5 games and finish at 89 points and all of the other teams somehow finish at 89 points we will have the tie breaker over every team at 89 points and make it?