GDT - Red Wings @ Sabres - 7:00 PM (EDT) - Tuesday, March 12, 2024 - MSG

Greenway is stepping it up. Thompson and Tuch have been fighting injuries, but they’re still magical.  Byram has jam and the other defenseman don’t look so bad playing one role lower than before. 

Krebs is useless let’s trade him for a low ceiling tough guy to someone else who wants to pretend he has potential. Power will be traded 2-3 years from now for a forward if he doesn’t wake the ***** up. 

It's games like this that make this season so frustrating. They'll show flashes of what they're capable of then come out and play like a pack of alpacas the next game. There's a good hockey team here, talent isn't the issue. Just need some minor roster tweaks and some coaching that preaches consistent effort and accountability.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sweetlou said:

the new whipping boy of Sabres fans??

It was a fair question i thought. I've truly never seen him fight but Rob ray is always saying "Don't mess with Krebs". I'm not a fan of him, I think we definitely need an upgrade over him. What about his game do you like?

1 minute ago, GoPuckYourself said:

It was a fair question i thought. I've truly never seen him fight but Rob ray is always saying "Don't mess with Krebs". I'm not a fan of him, I think we definitely need an upgrade over him. What about his game do you like?

He plays a feisty game and is always moving...I really think you can get a bigger, stronger, player that can play the same game more effective.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Greenway is stepping it up. Thompson and Tuch have been fighting injuries, but they’re still magical.  Byram has jam and the other defenseman don’t look so bad playing one role lower than before. 

Krebs is useless let’s trade him for a low ceiling tough guy to someone else who wants to pretend he has potential. Power will be traded 2-3 years from now for a forward if he doesn’t wake the ***** up. 

A lot of batching about power and Krebs for a 7-2 games. Power is 21 and Krebs is not the teams future 3C, Östlund is

• Like (+1) 1