GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Tampa Bay Lightning Thurs. Feb 29th 7pm, ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

Shoot da Puck

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I feel like Dahlin might be the answer for all time per game leader in ice time for buffalo. They run him into the ground daily lol

That just isn’t sustainable. 

1 minute ago, CallawaySabres said:

I just don’t understand why we look like such an ordinary team. It reminds me of all the BILLS teams during the 17 year drought.

OT equals season over. They will have to pull the goalie if this game is tied late.

On 11/27/2023 at 5:02 PM, Thorny said:

-mounting statistical evidence that we are a close to a .500 hockey club, that tends to alternate between wins and losses

7 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Tampa looks completely terrible today 

It's kinda how they've looked for a while. I really hope that the Sabres have been holding back, cuz if they had one guy who could turn on another gear, we beat them in the third.

1 minute ago, CallawaySabres said:

I just don’t understand why we look like such an ordinary team. It reminds me of all the BILLS teams during the 17 year drought.

This team is ready to play against,  soft and non aggresive on all parts of the ice.  They are easily my least favorite team. 

3 minutes ago, WhenWillItEnd66 said:

We look worse.... they need passing 101

A6BBC327-951A-4794-A88F-DA123A7A41CC.jpeg.b7031eefd921c10046fa6293ce5b8e3e.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

The irony is not lost on me that 99.9 percent of the analysis we do is significantly inferior to merely..looking at the standings 

simply looking at the standings and your record tells THE most unbiased, full picture you can get. Once the sample size is significant. What was our record like on Nov 23 when I made the comment?

You want predictive? Shelve the advanced stats and look at the record 

Edited by Thorny
  • Thanks (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

It's kinda how they've looked for a while. I really hope that the Sabres have been holding back, cuz if they had one guy who could turn on another gear, we beat them in the third.

Kevyn Adams needs to walk his bastige arse down to the locker room and tell them all a little story about what happened when HIS team was down by a goal heading into the 3rd of a must win game 

• Like (+1) 2