GDT / Anaheim Ducks @ Buffalo Sabres Monday Feb 19th 12:30pm ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

Shoot da Puck

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

4 goals on 15 shots is not the UPL we've come to know these past 2.5 months. But he was hung out to dry on turnovers twice if not three times today.

Yeah 2-3 goals weren’t on him. 

I think he’s dealing with a LBI issue, and if he isn’t getting regular shots he’s likely getting a little cold in the net making the injury more noticeable.

Just my $0.02

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

I wonder how the “Sell the Team” Chant from Section 321 will go over 

I didn't hear it. But I have a cheapo TV.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

They dominate but can't score, but they give up scoring chances in their end.

Stop. They did not dominate.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Berg said:

New generation...How many decades will they wait to see playoffs...

In all honesty, we haven’t been relevant since 06/07. It’s almost 20 years of complete dysfunction. Starting with the July 07 disaster it hasn’t stopped. Nobody can make consecutive right decisions to get organizational momentum. 

Edited by Gatorman0519
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 4

Feels like time in a flat circle

We have chances in the 3rd only for their goalie to make a miraculous save on Thompson among a couple others.

Dahlin and Jokiharju go on a mission on the PK but no one else drives the net with Dahlin so its 1 v 3 & Goalie and yet he still gets two shots on.

Just plain depressing how nothing ever just comes together.

Anytime we have nice things they break due to injury. Otherwise our only choices are to suffer or suffer.

This may have been a game we could have used Muel and Power.  The Johnson’s were owned.  Ryan had 2 shifts in the 3rd with 2 more giveaways. 

Another home loss.  Another poor game against a bottom feeder.  

2 minutes ago, Ogelthorpe said:

What were they chanting?

Let’s go Buffalo.  

• Thanks (+1) 1

If I was the owner I'd fly Don Cherry, Gretzky and a few other NHL icons into Buffalo and have an intervention with these players. Its not talent it's not x's and o's. They have ego's with an inferiority complex. The team is in deep trouble for years. Think about it. Tage, Power,Cozens...

Dahlin tossed his stick in the air on the last penalty call… Still a post adolescent… Years away from Captain caliber… 

We only have a few grown men on the team… None of them showed up today … The rest are post adolescents and young men… Adams needs to fix this in the off season… Bring in a few hard-nosed warriors who know how to win.

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

This team is broken 

Been saying that for a couple months.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, thewookie1 said:

Feels like time in a flat circle

We have chances in the 3rd only for their goalie to make a miraculous save on Thompson among a couple others.

Dahlin and Jokiharju go on a mission on the PK but no one else drives the net with Dahlin so its 1 v 3 & Goalie and yet he still gets two shots on.

Just plain depressing how nothing ever just comes together.

Anytime we have nice things they break due to injury. Otherwise our only choices are to suffer or suffer.

Nothing comes together because of a handful of real bad players on this roster.  A few should be in Rochester. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.