SABRES-BILLS MLK DAY EXTRAVAGANZA (1-15-2024) GDT: San Jose Sharks vs. Buffalo Sabres, 1200 ET/1100 CT (MSG/ESPN+/Radio) // Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills, 1630 ET/1530 CT (CBS)

#freejame

Sabres look like a team that hasn't practiced and has been snowed in. Sharks look like a team who had endless flight delays trying to get in and haven't practiced. And both teams look like they haven't followed their regular gameday routine and napped because it's a matinee. Ugly all around.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Sabres look like a team that hasn't practiced and has been snowed in. Sharks look like a team who had endless flight delays trying to get in and haven't practiced. And both teams look like they haven't followed their regular gameday routine and napped because it's a matinee. Ugly all around.

Bull. Apparently it's been snowing since opening night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Dude !!

What's with the Pack hat ??

Other than that ... pure awesomeness.

That said, pretty shady looking lot.  Especially the women.

(insert some thingie of your choice here)

I’m sort of a lapsed Packers fan.

• Like (+1) 1

There is a part of me that wants them to lose 5-1 

Seems like a "get Donny fired" effort so far 

is their an easier team in the league than the Sabres to play against? I thought they still had Karlsson on their team with the ease the sharks have had existing their own zone 

• dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.