GDT: Sabres @ VGK - Fri. 10 pm ET, Dec 15, 2023, MSG-B, SCRIPPS 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

Just now, Claude Balls said:

What a bunch of pansies this team is. The only one on the Sabres who dropped the gloves was Okposo. Krebs and Power are the biggest pussssies I've ever seen on skates. It's Jack f'n Eichel, and you won't go with him? 

Eichel was never throwing down and Krebs would most likely get his ass kicked.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

What a bunch of pansies this team is. The only one on the Sabres who dropped the gloves was Okposo. Krebs and Power are the biggest pussssies I've ever seen on skates. It's Jack f'n Eichel, and you won't go with him? 

IDK - I wish Power had even half of Krebs' attitude.  If he played like Benson, he'd be an all-star.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

It was a clean hit. Listen to Dan. He was complaining about exactly why they do it, the rules.

No he was complaining that they called it. He thinks is bs to call a roughing penalty for nothing. A little pushing, grabbing, and a face wash. If you’re going to call that ***** then call both 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Fu@k Dan.  The Knights are hitting late and taking extra liberties.  The ref is calling a one sided game.  

Nope… It was a clean hit.

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I doubt Krebs would win.  He is fiesty but he is no fighter. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thewookie1 said:

I'm honestly about as tired of the Sabres losing as I am of the Sabres getting screwed by officials. That's the 4th or 5th time this year that we get the sole penalty in a scrum. We have yet to get a PP from any scrum.

The cross checking call on Benson was bullcrap too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.