GDT: Sabres @ VGK - Fri. 10 pm ET, Dec 15, 2023, MSG-B, SCRIPPS 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

I disagree.

Ok.  I was typing my disappointment in the officiating, and then that hit happened before I finished.  

This refs have missed holding and interference on Vegas all night.   Western conference hockey I guess ?  

7 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Power is so soft, we need to toughen this dude up, 6'6" 220 lbs and afraid of any contact.

I’m at the game and I totally agree. He put himself in that spot to get wrecked. On the bright side Levi is a really good goalie. Murray is invisible. Thompson and Tuch need to start skating way too much gliding around. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SwampD said:

What is everyone complaining about. This is a pretty f**kin' good hockey game. We don't get a lot of these.

Enjoy it. I know I am.

You’re right about the game, I am entertained, which is where I set the bar. Plus they have a chance to win. Hopefully the calls balance out and the Sabres get a couple of PPs in the third. I know they’ve been struggling on the PP but they’re bound to get one.

3 minutes ago, Believer said:

Vegas plays a physical game… Players hit hard and often… Intimidate opponents… 

Their fourth line of Roy, Carrier, and Kolesar gives teams fits. They have been good for awhile. Plus Vegas plays down to their competition when they play bottom teams. It’s been like that for numerous seasons. 

Edited by SabresBillsFan

1 minute ago, French Collection said:

You’re right about the game, I am entertained, which is where I set the bar. Plus they have a chance to win. Hopefully the calls balance out and the Sabres get a couple of PPs in the third. I know they’ve been struggling on the PP but they’re bound to get one.

They need to start earning the calls. Still not aggressive enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, French Collection said:

You have to a functioning power play in order for them to be meaningful. I honestly hope they don't get a power play.

Ya, they're that bad on the power play.

Just now, SabresBillsFan said:

I’m at the game and I totally agree. He put himself in that spot to get wrecked. On the bright side Levi is a really good goalie. Murray is invisible. Thompson and Tuch need to start skating way too much gliding around. 

As soon as TNT gets the puck he goes east, west or even loops back. He never seems to attack with the rush. I’ve been seeing this a lot from him this year.

• Agree 1

Just now, Scottysabres said:

I should have thrown it in the meme generator and put "Going to the Net" text on them 🤣 

Would be perfect

Just now, French Collection said:

Ingram with a shutout tonight for the Coyotes. The Sabres should face Vejmelka again tomorrow.

Who? Vaginamka?

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

They need to start earning the calls. Still not aggressive enough.

Someone needs to tell Tuch and Thompson to move your feet. I know Tuch can fly because he was here in Vegas. Way too much gliding!

5 minutes ago, French Collection said:

As soon as TNT gets the puck he goes east, west or even loops back. He never seems to attack with the rush. I’ve been seeing this a lot from him this year.

^ He needs to go, 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.