GDT Red Wings @ Sabres Tuesday Dec 5th 7:30 pm ET ESPN+ / HULU

Spoonman

6 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Rumblings that Adams AND Granato are on VERY hot seats right now and I bet that a good ass whooping tonight might just tip the scales. Here is to a complete and utter beatdown tonight to secure the fate of these two guys in WAAAYYYY over their heads. 

Rumblings? Any details? From your lips to God's ear.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

I've had weird, conflicted feelings about the other team scoring on the Sabres (I can't even say a conflicted feeling about the other team actually beating the Sabres, but I remember that icky feeling when the tank came to a head in an infamous home game).

But I'll say this. If a bad loss to tonight means a housecleaning, I'd take it, then a shower, and run. I know... Terry picks the new guy/s.

Edited by PASabreFan

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

I've come close only once to having weird, conflicted feelings about the other team scoring on the Sabres (I can't even say a conflicted feeling about the other team actually beating the Sabres, but I remember that icky feeling when the tank came to a head in an infamous home game).

But I'll say this. If a bad loss to tonight means a housecleaning, I'd take it, then a shower, and run. I know... Terry picks the new guy/s.

I kind of get the feeling that if a change is made, it will be coach only.  Kevyn will stay.  (My hunch only.)

18 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Rumblings that Adams AND Granato are on VERY hot seats right now and I bet that a good ass whooping tonight might just tip the scales. Here is to a complete and utter beatdown tonight to secure the fate of these two guys in WAAAYYYY over their heads. 

Just out of curiosity where are these “rumblings” coming from ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.