Jiri Kulich returned to Rochester, Nov 29, 2023

Brawndo

Girgensons to IR.  Greenway out "due to a personal matter."

So, either they are both up on regular recall and a move besides Girgensons to IR is required, or one is up on emergency recall until Greenway's "personal matter" is resolved.

Yesterday, they were saying Greenway was dealing with an injury.  Wonder what the real deal is with him.  He did practice in the AM yesterday per reports.

Possible lines:

Skinner - Mittelstadt - Thompson

Benson - Cozens - Peterka

Rosen - Kulich - Olofsson

Jost - Krebs - Okposo

Not loving the bottom 6.

Edit:  They'll probably move Olofsson to the Okposo line and move Jost up to the kid's line sliding Kulich to a W.

Edited by Taro T

1 minute ago, SDS said:

Also represents the average age of players you reference. 😂

I could have used a younger person but Betty White is iconic (to some people), and I thought she fit the humor that @inkman started.  

I actually know quite a bit about todays younger players, I still follow the league closely and I learn a lot here thanks to some of the members here.   

I believe that some people here appreciate the references to Sabres and other players of past eras.  I am not the only senior aged member here, but even some of the younger guys do  - at least I can see that in their emoji reactions.  

I am growing tired of your jabs about age toward me.  Every time I get a response from you I dread reading it.   I know it is going to be negative and a dig from the guy who is the leader of the forum.  Where is the dignity in that?  

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

“Steph Curry”, for the 2,534th time

Not asking about the guy in the meme.  Totally not getting the (presumably sarcastic) remark about Kulich not earning the callup.  Just the "tone" of the remark caused it to not ring as sarcastic.  (And this is where the written medium falls short.  Tone can easily get lost.)

Edited by Taro T
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Not asking about the guy in the meme.  Totally not getting the (presumably sarcastic) remark about Kulich not earning the callup.  Just the "tone" of the remark caused it to not ring as sarcastic.  (And this is where the written medium falls short.  Tone can easily get lost.)

Now that made me laugh haha

No not the guy in the meme, the post itself is yet another “Steph Curry”. 

The meme I’m referring to is, “Oh, but I was told Steph Curry couldn’t shoot?!” 

Basically, someone invents something no one has ever said and argues against the imagined point of view 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.