IT'S GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres (9-9-2) @ New Jersey Devils (8-9-1) Sat 7pm MSG, ESPN+

Shoot da Puck

11 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I've been drinking since 9am🍻😳🤣, it's friendsgiving and my Bday, so this will be on in the background as I will have a  bunch of people over, got a turkey in the oven, and I brined one that's in the smoker. Anyone near Ellicottville or Allegany, stop up 😉

Love it, what has been the drink progression so far?

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Granato didn't say last night.  Considering he was playing well in the earlier game before going out injured and he has a history with them (and Granato loves to let guys play against their old teams) that is a good assumption.

I’m never the friend of a friend guy but I can’t sit on this nugget anymore: my wife’s good friend dated Comrie, apparently he’s a pretty aloof guy, to use the kindest term 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I've been drinking since 9am🍻😳🤣, it's friendsgiving and my Bday, so this will be on in the background as I will have a  bunch of people over, got a turkey in the oven, and I brined one that's in the smoker. Anyone near Ellicottville or Allegany, stop up 😉

Happy birthday!

• Thanks (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Love it, what has been the drink progression so far?

Started with an old fashioned, bulliet with a maple simple syrup I made and orange twist with some bitters 

Then a floral drink with empress gin, st Germain, creme de Violette and lemon with soda water. 

Next a Reyka vodka with some dragonfruit rum, homeade cherry sauce and seltzer. 

Now I have some Green spot over an ice sphere. 

Who knows what's next 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

13 minutes ago, Thorny said:

A win today gets us above .500 for the second time this season 

The future begins tonight.

MUST WIN

GO SABRES

2 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Started with an old fashioned, bulliet with a maple simple syrup I made and orange twist with some bitters 

Then a floral drink with empress gin, st Germain, creme de Violette and lemon with soda water. 

Who knows what's next 

You had me at Old Fashioned.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Who knows what's next 

Love the beginning. Sounds a little similar to my Thanksgiving day...except started with the Bloody Caesar. 

17 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Who knows what's next 

Holy Chemistry Set Batman. 

dick grayson film GIF

• Haha (+1) 6

21 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Who knows what's next 

Dayum.  Don't go trying to dive into the hot tub tonight after all that and what's surely to come.  Makes it too easy on your headstone maker when he only has to chisel in the day once surrounded by the 2 years.

Happy B'day, Doc.  Seems you've had fun so far; hope it continues all day.

7 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Back to clenched fists, yelling at clouds, DG/KA sucks and fire everybody.

Devils … 4

Sabres … 2

Benson, JJ, or Joker with a goal 

It would be a terrific boost to win this one!

@Zamboni - Master at the scrape and spray, I believe that Joker may be riding the pine tonight, based on NHL Lineups published in the link on initial post for game by Le Shoot'er de Puuck @Shoot da Puck.... I need your updated third possible scoring steel blade of the night!

7 minutes ago, Big Guava said:

The only thing that is a s**t show are your posts most of the time.

You’ll have to forgive his schtick. He drinks early. And drunk posts often. 😂

We all know it won’t be 7-1.  Maybe 4-2 though. 

1 minute ago, Spoonman said:

@Zamboni - Master at the scrape and spray, I believe that Joker may be riding the pine tonight, based on NHL Lineups published in the link on initial post for game by Le Shoot'er de Puuck @Shoot da Puck.... I need your updated third possible scoring steel blade of the night!

Hmmm … then let’s go with EJ instead of Joker.

• Thanks (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Love the beginning. Sounds a little similar to my Thanksgiving day...except started with the Bloody Caesar. 

I'm not a ceaser/bloody Mary guy, I'm drinking an Ottawa apple now, maple whiskey with some apple pucker and cranberry. It's the epcot drink for Canada 😂😂🇨🇦

7 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

I would like to see rosen with  Benson that be a fun combination 

@Buffalonill  The way Meatballs flip flops lines.... who knows!?  Looking forward to seeing the kids with the wise old Oak (who had great energy last night).....

3 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

You’ll have to forgive his schtick. He drinks early. And drunk posts often. 😂

We all know it won’t be 7-1.  Maybe 4-2 though. 

Hmmm … then let’s go with EJ instead of Joker.

Ok now that that's done, Sabres for the win! 

11 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Dayum.  Don't go trying to dive into the hot tub tonight after all that and what's surely to come.  Makes it too easy on your headstone maker when he only has to chisel in the day once surrounded by the 2 years.

Happy B'day, Doc.  Seems you've had fun so far; hope it continues all day.

Thanks Taro! The hot tub is in the works still, I also have to work tomorrow, so I'll hydrate between drinks lol. It's rare I actually drink this much. But I have a sticked bar cart and experimenting is fun

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.