GDT: Avalanche @ Sabres Sunday Oct 29th- 1pm

Shoot da Puck

1 hour ago, Hank said:

Sabres play most games the same night as the Preds so I usually watch the replay over my morning waffle. I love the afternoon start time because I can watch them live. The 6K Era begins today, I'm excited!!

When I first read this I thought you must have gotten a new TV with 6K high definition and you were pretty excited to watch hockey on it.

I need more coffee…

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheAud said:

When I first read this I thought you must have gotten a new TV with 6K high definition and you were pretty excited to watch hockey on it.

I need more coffee…

To be fair the version on his moniker is…uh…not my favorite.  UPL or Oopie are pretty solid.  

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Stormcloudmember66 said:

Avs my second fave team. They are my backup when the Sabres suck wind. LOL Hoping for a Sabres win here. They played and matched Jersey on the road, and i think they can do it today! Lets go Buffalo!!!!

I can relate to the "2nd favorite western conference backup favorite team".  I've lived in Nashville a couple decades and have season tix. The Preds grew on me like a bad fungus. How'd you come to pick the Avs?

21 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

I like the look of the lines. Hopefully Bryson burger doesn’t wilt the big Johnson. Unfortunately UPL is a step back in net. Its anybodies guess how this team is trending. Not feeling good about this one. Anyhoo Go Sabres!

I’m gonna go out on a limb and predict Bryson will be better than Clifton has been. I realize that’s not saying much, but it won’t take much for Bryson to show better than Clifton as anything better than utter disaster would be an improvement over the hot mess we’ve seen from Clifton to this point. The dude is just stealing money to this point.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.