GDT: Rangers @ Sabres - October 12, 2023 - 7:00PM, MSG-B📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

I'm going to be honest here. You guys posting about the other posts are more noticeable. I wouldn't be surprised if you outnumbered them

This thread perfectly reflects the 3-0 hole the team is in, it's not going overboard in either direction.

They should all be bag skated after this ***** atrocity.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

What I’m waiting for is the first line to get moving . Would like to hear Tuchs name as much as Benson or Cozens. 

I fully agree here. Especially if we’re all in on putting together the highest scoring line possible and compromising defensive responsibility. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

I'm going to be honest here. You guys posting about the other posts are more noticeable. I wouldn't be surprised if you outnumbered them

This thread perfectly reflects the 3-0 hole the team is in, it's not going overboard in either direction.

It’s Halloween month

….

…

BOO! EXPECTATIONS!

they can be scary

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, HoosierDaddy said:

I think teams like the Rangers who crash the net and play physical have an advantage early in the year. The Sabres are trying things but passes aren’t connecting. 

They've spent a majority of the game in their own end, passes are a part of the issue for sure. But I'm noticing no urgency in puck battles and an inability to control some play for longer than 8 to 10 seconds.

Not saying it's a season long problem in the opener, but it's definitely a clear sign of being unprepared to play tonight, the season opener, at home no less.

• Agree 1

Just now, Mango said:

I fully agree here. Especially if we’re all in on putting together the highest scoring line possible and compromising defensive responsibility. 

Tuch didn’t play much at all in preseason. I’m wondering if he didn’t tweak something?  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Please don't blame 27. He had one back door (Joker), one screened (never saw it), and maybe off a leg (Muel?) It takes a team....

He hasn't been bad by a damn sight. Three goals with minimal responsibility and he's made a few nice saves. Levi doesn't concern me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.