GDT: Sabres vs Pens- October 6, 2023 - 7:00PM, MSG/NHLN📺WGR📻

SabresBaltimore

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

Soooo the knee jerk reactions based on 9 mins of play …. Clifton sucks and Olofsson rulezzzzz 😂

Seems about right 

If this is the roster at seasons open, it's not the players that concern, it's the urgency in play. Pittsburgh is flat out out playing the Sabres in every facet of the game right now save the score board, that's reality.

3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

If this is the roster at seasons open, it's not the players that concern, it's the urgency in play. Pittsburgh is flat out out playing the Sabres in every facet of the game right now save the score board, that's reality.

And If wishes were fishes, we’d all swim in riches.

It’s just preseason. Nothing that happens tonight concerns me or excites me in the least. Maybe it’s just me.

1 minute ago, pastajoe said:

You must have missed Clifton’s play in the last game. 🤔

It’s just preseason. So ….

3 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

And If wishes were fishes, we’d all swim in riches.

It’s just preseason. Nothing that happens tonight concerns me or excites me in the least. Maybe it’s just me.

It’s just preseason. So ….

The Penguins are straight out in control of this game. Pre-season or not, if you can't match the intensity, that's a character issue. Imho.

• dislike 3

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

The Penguins are straight out in control of this game. Pre-season or not, if you can't match the intensity, that's a character issue. Imho.

Bit of an overstatement. Don't think it was that one sided. Agree they had the edge although.

2 minutes ago, GrassValleyGreg said:

Preseason is definitely when you question a team's character.

No… But the team was flat against CBJ for the first two periods last game…

Granato was unhappy with the effort… and this is the final preseason game… 

Time for vets to ratchet up their game.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Sabres.com says you can watch all the preseason games via the site. I think it’s worked one time for me.

If you look closer, it says you can watch some games on sabres.com and some games on MSG.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.