A little NHL trivia...

Eleven

7 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Calle Johansson is always my favorite answer for this question. Pierre Turgeon and Alex Migilny have also been in the news lately.

Do you know how many there are?

I do. 13 and Alex is not one of them. He stopped at 990. He does have 1000 if you count playoffs.

So far so good, but it gets harder from here.  9 down 4 to go. 3 of these four may be hard to guess.

Turgeon, Johansson, Perreault, Andreychuk, Housley, Ramsey, Vanek, Pominville and Ramsay

Here are some near misses!  McNabb, Mogilny, and Fogolin, Sarich and McKegney 

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

16 minutes ago, tom webster said:

I know Carney had a pretty good career. He had to be close. No one else comes to mind.

Carney is the 12th and the last is the great Sean O’Donnell.   He had an excellent career with over 1200 games played.  He was drafted in the 6th rd (pick 123) in 1991.

Tyler Myers might make it this season.  He is 82 games short of 1000.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

6 minutes ago, shrader said:

I has to be some obscure guy who never actually played here. I know there was a late pick defenseman who played for years but I’m blanking in the name. 

Dennis Wideman? He had to be close too

Just now, GASabresIUFAN said:

Carney is the 12th and the last is the great Sean O’Donnell.  

Never would have guessed O’Donnell.

13 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

He won Buffalo's Unsung Hero award for the 1979-80 season. Who was he? 

Just because of the last question, I want to say Mike Ramsey, but he wouldn't have joined the team until after the Winter Olympics in February. I can't imagine it was him because he could only have played in a dozen games or so. Honestly no idea. Lindy Ruff?

3 minutes ago, RochesterExpat said:

Just because of the last question, I want to say Mike Ramsey, but he wouldn't have joined the team until after the Winter Olympics in February. I can't imagine it was him because he could only have played in a dozen games or so. Honestly no idea. Lindy Ruff?

Not Lindy. I'll give a hint, he sort of reminds me of Mule 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.