GDT: Big Bad Bruins at Sabres, 3-19-2023 1pm ESPN+, MSG

matter2003

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You are allowed to criticize the goaltending but expend an ounce of effort to analyze what happened. Determine where the blame should go first. "<Goalie> is bad" doesn't analyze anything. It's lazy.

Goalie sucks it is 3-0. He can't stop rebounds, Can't do Shootouts, that is NOT happening today. He wasn't playing well is Rochester either. This is ADAMS shoving UPL down our throats cause he misread ULLMARK situation

• Like (+1) 1

It stinks to be a fan in this situation. Everyone sees how poorly this teams been run for 12 years plus, and can do nothing about it. Been a fan since childhood in the 70’s. I have never seen an organization this inept for this long. It’s the outlier of worst case scenarios. I no longer go to any games or buy merchandise. It’s embarrassing to publicly support this team. The arena shows they have killed off the fan base. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, TRIP65 said:

Goalie sucks it is 3-0. He can't stop rebounds, Can't do Shootouts, that is NOT happening today. He wasn't playing well is Rochester either. This is ADAMS shoving UPL down our throats cause he misread ULLMARK situation

How many points better are they if they had kept Ullmark? I say at least 10 and squarely in the playoffs

• Agree 1

I’m not sure how the season is going to end, but some of the narrative is going to need to shift in the event we finish below .500

that would be troubling both results wise AND development wise 

Edited by Thorny
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

It stinks to be a fan in this situation. Everyone sees how poorly this teams been run for 12 years plus, and can do nothing about it. Been a fan since childhood in the 70’s. I have never seen an organization this inept for this long. It’s the outlier of worst case scenarios. I no longer go to any games or buy merchandise. It’s embarrassing to publicly support this team. The arena shows they have killed off the fan base. 

I want to take my 6 year old and 4 year old to the last home game for their first ever game. Gothead jerseys and fan appreciation night. I’m still 50-50 about it. I don’t want to pay that much to go to a game just yet. It’s just not worth it. Meanwhile I spent almost 2k on 4 bills tickets this year in 2 games 

Edited by OverPowerYou
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Swayman has made at least 4 saves this period that Promo would deem impossible for our goalies to make 

Swayman has been great and has anticipated well. That last try by Mittelstadt was a great example. Swayman knew Casey was there and was already sliding over as soon as the shot came from the point.  He also has Sabres players shoot the puck at his chest. (Cozens.)

But Swayman also benefits from the 5 guys in front of him doing their jobs: not giving the Sabres room to make plays. On the other hand, the Sabres chase the puck and leave players open. Bing-bang-boom.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

I’m sure he was handcuffed financially and had to explain everything he did

Signing BIG contracts??? NOT about money, it is about spending smart money. What is Pegula getting from Adams in a Playoff run, Greenway, Stillman and a 8 loses last few weeks. SERIOUSLY how could you expect Pegula to get behind this????? He sees a good organization every day, THE BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.