GDT Florida @ Buffalo 1pm MSG

Getpucksdeep

I don't necessarily want this team fighting and getting ridiculously physical at this point in time. 

Save that ***** for when it really matters in a few years and the team has matured and possibly added a couple more rugged players to deal with the playoff riggers. 

There are exceptions, like this game. 

Just now, matter2003 said:

I dunno but it's all computerized overlays. How hard is it to add that info to the overlay? As a software engineer I can tell you not very.

Funny they can pop up random advertisements next to the score box, so whenever the ad goes off, put the SOG box in.  Not that freakin’ hard. 

Just now, NJhopelessSabresfan66 said:

Another stinker playing an aggressive hard hitting team..... shocker. We are not ready for playoffs or playoff hockey

No *****. They're a bunch of kids learning to play. 

Meatballs said the offense would come first. 

Let em play and enjoy the ride. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

What a save by UPL.

3 minutes ago, Norcal said:

I don't necessarily want this team fighting and getting ridiculously physical at this point in time. 

Save that ***** for when it really matters in a few years and the team has matured and possibly added a couple more rugged players to deal with the playoff riggers. 

There are exceptions, like this game. 

Screw that I've been waiting for this team to stop playing like choir boys for long enough.

I know we can't change everything about this team in one year, and we are better than last year

BUT

The "fight" in this team needs to improve. We really are a bunch of figure skaters .

I am not advocating for fighting either. I want pushback, snarl, physical aggression that can be paired with our skill. 

Those qualities are not necessarily mutually exclusive of each other......No Playoffs until we do

Edited by KC Scouts

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.