GDT: Sharks @ Sabres, 7pm, Dec. 4th 2022, MSG ๐Ÿ“บ, WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

LGR4GM

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Sharks @ Sabres, 7pm, Dec. 4th 2022, MSG ๐Ÿ“บ, WGR ๐Ÿ“ป
  • nfreeman pinned this topic

Was debating on buying tickets for this one but an afternoon engagement got in the way.ย  I'll be watching from home.. hooray!ย  If I am not mistaken it's Native American Heritage Night and they are wearing the black and red.

ย 

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

The Third Line should beย 

Asplund-Krebs-and a rotation of Hinostronza/Mitts/VO

ย 

This should be a run for the bus game for the Sharks. Coming off a back to back and the final game of a road trip.

Asplund, VO and Hinostroza should be regulars.

Mittlestadt needs to watch a few games.ย  ย 

Send Krebs to Roch, he needs to be playing at this stage of his development.ย 

Okposo, after scoring 21g last season is currently on pace for 4.ย  ย The "C" weighing heavy on his jersey perhaps.

Bryson, -13.ย  ย Nope.

UPL, even at 23 he's played more than enough pro games and he hasn't flashed.ย  ย I've seen enough, he ain't it, time to move on.ย 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Okposo, after scoring 21g last season is currently on pace for 4.ย  ย The "C" weighing heavy on his jersey perhaps.

Bryson, -13.ย  ย Nope.

UPL, even at 23 he's played more than enough pro games and he hasn't flashed.ย  ย I've seen enough, he ain't it, time to move on.ย 

It feels like hes been here forever lol

5 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Bryson, -13.ย  ย Nope.

Agree with your opinions except for UPLโ€ฆ If he and Krebs are expected to be part of the future, both need to be playing regularly and developing in Rochesterโ€ฆ Bring up Houser or Subban until Comrie returnsโ€ฆ Hope to see Mittelstadt part of a trade package before the deadline

6 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Bryson, -13.ย  ย Nope.

I wouldnโ€™t play VO over Krebs, they are actually worse 5v5 with VO out thereย 

Agree on Mittsย 

Krebs has proven himself capable at the AHL Level with a ppg, I need Him to get 20 consistent games in the NHL before making that decision.

ย 

Okposo wonโ€™t be re-signed after this season.

Dahlin will be Captain, with Cozens and Tuch wearing As

Pilut has better metrics then Bryson, so agree there as well

Gibson wouldnโ€™t waive to come to the Sabres, which is a huge favor to the team it appears based on His Play this season.

Once Levi is signed, I imagine they will seek out a better partner for Comrie. UPL can go to Cincy.ย 
Kinda hoping that Winnipeg takes a step back and they can re-unite the that tandem in Buffalo

24 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I wouldnโ€™t play VO over Krebs, they are actually worse 5v5 with VO out thereย 

Agree on Mittsย 

Krebs has proven himself capable at the AHL Level with a ppg, I need Him to get 20 consistent games in the NHL before making that decision.

ย 

Okposo wonโ€™t be re-signed after this season.

Dahlin will be Captain, with Cozens and Tuch wearing As

Pilut has better metrics then Bryson, so agree there as well

Gibson wouldnโ€™t waive to come to the Sabres, which is a huge favor to the team it appears based on His Play this season.

Once Levi is signed, I imagine they will seek out a better partner for Comrie. UPL can go to Cincy.ย 
Kinda hoping that Winnipeg takes a step back and they can re-unite the that tandem in Buffalo

VO has a unique talent.ย  ย He needs to be in the lineup if just for his scoring threat on the power play (and ENGs).ย  ย  Put him with reponsible linemates to offset his 5v5 deficiencies.

Just because Krebs was a ppg player jn the AHL, doesn't give hime a free pass to play at the next level.ย  ย Many players are unable to take that next step, hoping he's not one of them, but he needs to show something soon.

I don't think Dahlin is Captain material, he's too quiet in the room.ย  ย Samuelsson is the most well liked player on the team and the most natural leader in the room.ย  ย 

Would UPL accept an assignment to Cincy? Or to back to Europe?

I'm not sold on Levi either.ย  ย Outstanding talent, but he's too small.ย  NHL shooters will eat him alive... there's a massive jump in shot quality from theย  NCAA to the NHL.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

ย 

I like Krebs @ C - he is not a winger. He is not comfortable there despite the continued use of him there. He is a creator. He needs consistency at C w Asplund & VO/Mitts/Vinchenzo (I would like to see someone take this spot more permanently). Letโ€™s see.
ย 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

UPL sucks but doesnโ€™t suck as bad as Dell. He seriously couldnโ€™t stop beach balls last season for the Sabresย 

Why worry about another team's goalie. When our own goalie is sinking the ship I would be not pointing fingers at another team's deficiency. When one's own furniture has a lot of dust it takes a lot of nerve to critically tell another person that they need to apply more furniture polish.ย 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.