GDT: Sharks @ Sabres, 7pm, Dec. 4th 2022, MSG 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

Ok, I need to let this out:

These ugly uniforms look like the mistakes that they were.  There is nothing redeeming about them.  They are horrible.  The stupid slug was better, because at least it was in the right colors.  Those of you who think these are a neat idea are bad people, and you should feel bad about yourselves and your choices in life.

Ok.  There.  I won't mention it again if no one else does.

Edited by Eleven
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • dislike 1

2 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Both goals were point blank grade A opportunities.  The first goal was a little further out.  Not a goalie on the planet stops the second goal.  

Disagree, he's way too far on the short side of the net, and somehow looking way smaller than his 6'5 height suggests. At his size the angle could have been completely cut off.

Edited by JoeSchmoe
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Ok, I need to let this out:

These ugly uniforms look like the mistakes that they were.  There is nothing redeeming about them.  They are horrible.  The stupid slug was better, because at least it was in the right colors.  Those of you who think these are a neat idea are bad people, and you should feel bad about yourselves and your choices in life.

Ok.  There.  I won't mention it again if no one else does.

In retrospect, I wish that we had not abandoned the original royal blue and gold in the first place.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.