GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 7:30pm, TNT, WGR, and Inkman's mother-in-law's favorite illegal streaming option.

Eleven

1 hour ago, jad1 said:

Blue pants would have helped whatever they were trying to do with the retro look

It would've.  But like somebody said in the uni thread, these reverse retros are substantially the reverse of the black goatheads done in b&g.  Those unis had black pants w/ black sweaters & socks.  Though if they could go w/ blue helmets, they definitely could've gone w/ blue pants.

• Agree 1

Good explanation by Tocchet why Cromie… and other goalies… get beat (40% of the time) on the glove side… by the cross ice pass through the house 

Just now, Captain Caveman said:

I still just cannot believe these white pants with white jerseys.  Absolute psychopath stuff, and I love it

Now that the shock has worn off… they are growing on me… Will be interesting what the players say postgame

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.