GDT:Sabres at Calgary Flames 10/20/22 9:30pm MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I can’t believe the ref… he kicks it right to the Calgary guy. It’s bad enough it hit him. He should of backed away. But he kicked it right into a scoring area. Absolute bull…wow 

UPON REPLAY……Yep I kicked it, I got $ on the under over! 

water bottle woman GIF

Edited by Spoonman
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I like a two goal lead against this team. A three goal lead would obviously be better, but it showed that that is what it’s going to take for Calgary to win: a stupid flukey ref assisted goal.

If we could beat Edmonton in this position. We’re going to beat Calgary.

The good news is that ref is not going to get a good night’s sleep tonight,… maybe tomorrow night, as well.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

I like a two goal lead against this team. A three goal lead would obviously be better, but it showed that that is what it’s going to take for Calgary to win: a stupid flukey ref assisted goal.

If we could beat Edmonton in this position. We’re going to beat Calgary.

The good news is that ref is not going to get a good night’s sleep tonight,… maybe tomorrow night, as well.

I’m not there yet. This feels ominous.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Spoonman said:

Power got points last year, right?

Ok, I’m not THAT old:

Owen Power tallied his 1st career NHL goal while Jeff Skinner scored a goal and recorded an assist, helping the Sabres earn 5-2 win over Devils 05:03 •April 21, 2022 Owen Power scored his first NHL goal, and the Buffalo Sabres defeated the New Jersey Devils 5-2 at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, on Thursday.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Spoonman said:

Ok, I’m not THAT old:

Owen Power tallied his 1st career NHL goal while Jeff Skinner scored a goal and recorded an assist, helping the Sabres earn 5-2 win over Devils 05:03 •April 21, 2022 Owen Power scored his first NHL goal, and the Buffalo Sabres defeated the New Jersey Devils 5-2 at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, on Thursday.

For fun watching 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SDS said:

I’m not there yet. This feels ominous.

No way. I do believe it is different this time. They just play. That goal sucked and was BS, but it’s not going to derail them.

I’m actually kinda shocked at how good they look.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SwampD said:

No way. I do believe it is different this time. They just play. That goal sucked and was BS, but it’s not going to derail them.

I’m actually kinda shocked at how good they look.

But this is Calgary. Not some dopes from Arizona.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.