Shoresy Dropped on Hulu Today and Letterkenny Fans Will Love It

K-9

Just now, Curt said:

Ever watch Letterkenny?  If you don’t like the comedy style, you’re just not going to like it.  I love it.

Also Watched clips.  Didn’t click with me.

Edited by Weave

1 minute ago, Weave said:

Also Watched clips.  Didn’t click with me.

Yeah, it’s basically going to be the same show in a different setting.  You probably just don’t like it. I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but it’s ok.

23 minutes ago, French Collection said:

They film the arena scenes in Sudbury, about an hour from here. My son plays at that rink quite often.

It’s my understanding that both Letterkenny and Shoresy are filmed entirely in and around Sudbury. 

17 hours ago, French Collection said:

You may be right but I am not sure about the farm scenes. 

People also ask

Where is Letterkenny filmed House?

Sudbury, Ontario

Trivia. The farm is a private residence in Sudbury, Ontario. For the first two seasons, interior scenes were filmed inside the actual farmhouse on the property. Starting with season 3, a studio set was constructed to replicate the inside of the farmhouse and has been used for all interior scenes since.

image.jpeg.cdc395495b4b70ba9c0dcb88ba1b01f7.jpeg

Without taking time and looking any of this up …. I’m sure I’m not alone when I say …

I have Noooooo clue what any of this is. Not one.

thats-not-how-this-works.gif

And not one person has yet to fully explain what this supposed to be. A video game? A game show? A podcast? A funny food network host? Deadliest catch episode? Hockey related? A Cartoon? A new social media site? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

Without taking time and looking any of this up …. I’m sure I’m not alone when I say …

I have Noooooo clue what any of this is. Not one.

thats-not-how-this-works.gif

And not one person has yet to fully explain what this supposed to be. A video game? A game show? A podcast? A funny food network host? Deadliest catch episode? Hockey related? A Cartoon? A new social media site? 

Letterkenny was/is a Canadian TV show.  It's on Hulu.  A few of the episodes are funny, most are ok, and a few are a grind to get through.  It's a C-level production at best, IMO.

Junior and adult amateur hockey features prominently in the series.  One character, adult amateur hockey player "Shoresy," is never seen on camera.

Shoresy is now its own series.

You owe me a Coke.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Letterkenny was/is a Canadian TV show.  It's on Hulu.  A few of the episodes are funny, most are ok, and a few are a grind to get through.  It's a C-level production at best, IMO.

Junior and adult amateur hockey features prominently in the series.  One character, adult amateur hockey player "Shoresy," is never seen on camera.

You owe me a Coke.

My coke dealer moved to Vegas to be closer to some ex sabre. Sorry.

But thanks for the explaination. Sounds like a show I’ll pass on. The only (non sporting) Canadians I like these days are Terrance and Phillip. 

On 5/27/2022 at 2:01 PM, Curt said:

Yeah, it’s basically going to be the same show in a different setting.  You probably just don’t like it. I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but it’s ok.

It's just not a very funny show, is all.  

2 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

My coke dealer moved to Vegas to be closer to some ex sabre. Sorry.

But thanks for the explaination. Sounds like a show I’ll pass on. The only (non sporting) Canadians I like these days are Terrance and Phillip. 

That's odd, mine moved to Edmonton to help Kickstart a rejuvenated top line 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

You owe me a Coke.

The critics very much disagree that it’s a C level production and there’s a reason it’s won awards in Canada. But like I said, it’s certainly not for everybody. 

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

You owe me a Coke.

I didn't know that they were related.

I watched the entire series today. Parts of it were a little exhausting, but there were a few really good laughs. I liked it, so I'm going to give Letterkenny a try. I've tried to watch it in the past, but didn't make it very far.

This is pretty bad, but I can't seem to look away.

54 minutes ago, K-9 said:

there’s a reason it’s won awards in Canada

Yeah, because Canada has two TV shows and Trailer Park Boys got old.

Both Letterkenny and Shoresy have extremely good-looking women in their casts, I'll give them that.

Edited by Eleven

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

This is pretty bad, but I can't seem to look away.

Yeah, because Canada has two TV shows and Trailer Park Boys got old.

Canada has produced fine, critically acclaimed TV shows over the years and I won’t even bother with the list of super star talent Canada has produced over the years, either. Letterkenny and Shoresy are following suit as critics everywhere have given both shows high marks, not just in Canada. 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Canada has produced fine, critically acclaimed TV shows over the years and I won’t even bother with the list of super star talent Canada has produced over the years, either. Letterkenny and Shoresy are following suit as critics everywhere have given both shows high marks, not just in Canada. 

The Littlest Hobo.  Corner Gas.

Ann Murray.  Justin Bieber.  Celine Dion.  Michael J. Fox.  Alex Trebeck.

Truly awe-inspiring. 😛

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

The Littlest Hobo.  Corner Gas.

Ann Murray.  Justin Bieber.  Celine Dion.  Michael J. Fox.  Alex Trebeck.

Truly awe-inspiring. 😛

Schitt’s Creek, The Kids in The Hall, and nearly every cast member of SCTV says (in Shoresy voice), “Give your balls a tug and STFU.” 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.