Sabres Officially Select #9, #16, and #28

WildCard

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Speaking of Adams 3 drafts/seasons, though.

He’s added Krebs, yes, at the subtraction of another C.

The pipeline is quite literally barren at C, after the promising on-roster Cs. Maybe one thinks, Thompson/Cozens/Mittelstadt/Krebs are all going to pan out where we need them to and not shift to the wing, finding a home at C, so we don’t need anything at all in the pipeline for years, but I don’t really lean that way 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

My first post on it 

And here is the post I was responding to noting that Adams hasn't had 3 drafts. Holy hell this is why I don't post here as much. I wasn't even trying to start stuff just wanted to note Adams hasn't had 3 drafts.

I reserve the right to have my memory wiped and have no recollection of this post, but here's how I'd kind of like the board to fall if the Sabres keep all 3 first round picks (leading with my preference):

9: Jiricek (extremely unlikely) > Savoie > Kasper
16: Nazar > Ohgren > Yurov > Kulich > Trikozov > Howard
28: Miroshnichenko (but not if Yurov selected because I'm hedging on too much risk) > Pickering > Gaucher > Hutson > Beck > Snuggerud

On 7/2/2022 at 2:29 PM, Curt said:

Yeah, this was posted a couple days ago.  Bystedt seems like a reach at 28 and it’s kind of dumb to mock Wright dropping to 4.  Not gonna happen.

Looks like the mock was pretty accurate up to now

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.