GDT: The Risen Sabres at the Phlyers - April 17 5:00 pm

That Aud Smell

7 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I'm now certifiable crazy. Anyone have any extra happy pills? 

No pills.  I make a nice Manhattan and I have a good stash of Single Malt Scotch. 

For next year, ESPN+ is probably a cheaper and more versatile option.  You can stream on multiple devices.  I have watched   on my iPhone and IPad in airports, hotels, etc.  

The only drawback is no pre and post game coverage.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

On another note, has anybody seen Curtis Brown covering the SJ Sharks between periods?  He has a Lanny McDonald stache...just darker.

I remember Lanny’s as more glorious walrus bush — Curtis has a massive manscaped fu man chu (?)

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

No pills.  I make a nice Manhattan and I have a good stash of Single Malt Scotch. 

For next year, ESPN+ is probably a cheaper and more versatile option.  You can stream on multiple devices.  I have watched   on my iPhone and IPad in airports, hotels, etc.  

The only drawback is no pre and post game coverage.  

Where do you live?  That Manhattan thingy sounds very inviting.😀

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Ah, Bach.

Love Bach. Did I miss something?

• Thanks (+1) 1

Everything I’ve heard about Tage, from people with the Sabres and with the Jr Sabres, is that Tage is a workout freak.  

Lots of work each off season on his craft.  Shooting, skating, stick handling, speed and strength.  

Next will be face-offs no doubt.  Don’t be surprised if he learns how to use his size as leverage in the face off circle in the  off season. 

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

See, it's not that difficult.

Sometimes I know exactly what you are talking about.  And other times not so much.  

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Everything I’ve heard about Tage, from people with the Sabres and with the Jr Sabres, is that Tage is a workout freak.  

Lots of work each off season on his craft.  Shooting, skating, stick handling, speed and strength.  

Next will be face-offs no doubt.  Don’t be surprised if he learns how to use his size as leverage in the face off circle in the  off season. 

Wish he would make Tuch a workout buddy… Build Tuch’s wrist strength, targeting, release speed…

Edited by Believer

5 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Who is Radar O'Reilly and what is Hawkeye?

Characters in the movie MASH.  It became a very popular sitcom. PA is quoting lines from it for some reason.   I answered him in Jeopardy format. 

Edited by Pimlach

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.