GDT: 4/8/2022, Sabres @ Panthers, 7pm on MSG ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

LGR4GM

2 minutes ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

Miami is a terrible sports market.

I was thinking same thing. Only good thing is less ugly unis in crowd (it is my crazy soapbox issue)! ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Spoonman

2 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

I was thinking same thing. Only good thingbia less ugly unis in crowd (it is my crazy soapbox issue)!?!? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Granted, they've sucked forever, but the Marlins and Dolphins don't draw. I don't follow the NBA, so I don't know about the Heat. U of Miami only draws when they're winning and they haven't done that in a long time. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with a heavy transplant population, but, yeah...that market doesn't deserve a team as fun/good as the Panthers are right now. It's wasted on them.

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Yep, I noticed that earlier.

I live a few hours away. I usually go but I have too much on my plate this week and next. I sat 2 rows from the glass last year for $45 a seat on stubhub. I might go to a playoff game. They are a fun team to watch.ย 

Edited by Gatorman0519
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.