What, no mention of Eichel?

gilbert11

35 minutes ago, Cage said:

I don't have a thing against the guy, but Tuch and Krebs have so closed the conversation on him that I just don't even pay attention anymore.  Nothing but growth the rest of the way as they move toward next season!

This.  I finally feel OK about the overall direction of the team; Tuch and Krebs are a big part of that.  I have no animosity towards Eichel.  He's not a dirty player, so I have no problem with his success.  I consider hating him an unproductive use of my time.  Do I wish the Sabres had had success with him, Reinhart, O'Reilly, etc.?  Of course.  It's too late now.

@Cage Welcome to the board.

Edited by Marvin, Sabres Fan
Added welcome. Sorry for forgetting that.
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

This.  I finally feel OK about the overall direction of the team; Tuch and Krebs are a big part of that.  I have no animosity towards Eichel.  He's not a dirty player, so I have no problem with his success.  I consider hating him an unproductive use of my time.  Do I wish the Sabres had had success with him, Reinhart, O'Reilly, etc.?  Of course.  It's too late now.

@Cage Welcome to the board.

Actually I did place a $10 bet on Fanduel that he would score in his first game back and he screwed me on that....

• Haha (+1) 1