GDT Boston at Buffalo 4/23/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

I had to put my cat down this afternoon. It's been an emotional day. These kids picking up a fun win tonight was something I really needed. Grateful.

Big Lebowski Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Have a cold one and savor the moment.  Your pet lives on in memories.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Dumb question....why is this the last game where fans can be present???

Because the only 2 remaining home games are both weeknight games.  After the debacle of having had ~380 tix sold for the Bruins game that got postponed, they only put tix on sale for 1 weekend game / week.  Would've been too embarrassing to have more players at a weeknight game than fans.

I'm man-crushing on Tage during his postgame presser.

6 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I had to put my cat down this afternoon. It's been an emotional day. These kids picking up a fun win tonight was something I really needed. Grateful.

My condolences.  We had the same experience on New Year's Eve.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

Why did he have to die to be fan of the year?

Why couldn’t he have been fan of the year while he was still alive, so he could savor in it?

Why ask why?  Life's funny that way.  I think it was a touching tribute that his parents appreciated.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

SAMSON HATTY

Granato wasn't taking any chances that he'd be forced to have a winger win a faceoff after that timeout by the B's.  The 3 forwards: Sheahan, Mittelstadt, & Reinhart.

Who'd've thunk Mitts would be on the ice nursing a 1 goal lead w/ the other team's net empty even 1 month ago?  Trust grows.

14 minutes ago, darksabre said:

That stinks.  Glad they could come through for you.  

You've got my condolences.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Flashsabre said:

Mitts has worked very hard to take the next step. Chris Taylor helped him a lot in Rochester and I know Matt Ellis has put in a lot of work with Mitts to help him progress.  Love to see it.

Someone on the forum said that Okposo worked with him too.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

His growth under Granato is nothing short of astounding.

He was playing well for Taylor and he was playing well when Krueger was here.  He didn't get a chance at a top 6 C role because they had Staal c*** blocking a spot.

Good on Granato for putting his line together.  It is doubtful that Ralph would have done so.  But to imply he was the kid that got sent to Ra-cha-cha until the calendar turned to Spring is a bit facetious. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.