Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Vegas has Krebs, Korczak, Power/Benier teammate Brisson, you can probably get Tuch from them. 

Vegas has all the necessary parts of an Eichel trade sitting there. A potential top line center in Krebs, a big RHD in Korczak, Tuch a younger roster player, and they do still have their first round pick plus potentially other roster players. 

That seems like 2/3 B level prospects and a 2nd liner. 

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

You're calling Krebs a b level prospect?

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

3 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Krebs, Korczak, Power/Benier teammate Brisson

2/3, not 2-3 (i.e. two-to-three)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brawndo said:

Krebs projects as a 1C

He's an assist machine who is responsible defensively. 1C seems about right depending on his wingers (looking at you Jack Quinn). 

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Krebs, Korczak, Power/Benier teammate Brisson

2/3, not 2-3 (i.e. two-to-three)

It's about the same level of what you are getting from Anaheim without Zegras involved. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

He's an assist machine who is responsible defensively. 1C seems about right depending on his wingers (looking at you Jack Quinn). 

It's about the same level of what you are getting from Anaheim without Zegras involved. 

But the picks we receive are so late if they have the 3rd -6th overall it be easy 

4 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

But the picks we receive are so late if they have the 3rd -6th overall it be easy 

Krebs replaces the 3oa 

Korczak replaces or is equal to the unknown prospect in the Anaheim deal

Tuch replaces Comtois (roughly)

4th unknown piece. (Brisson/1st rounder OR Perrault)

I am not saying they are equal just that Vegas has the requisite pieces to make the trade work if they decide. Might also convince Anaheim that Drysdale or Zegras has to be in play. 

Edited by LGR4GM

I don't know why I read this board.

In the absence of a team, all that's left is this stuff to flow into the void.

And it's not hockey talk, really.

Fantasy owner and fans playing fantasy GM, coach and doctor.

Maybe time for a break.

12 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I don't know why I read this board.

In the absence of a team, all that's left is this stuff to flow into the void.

And it's not hockey talk, really.

Fantasy owner and fans playing fantasy GM, coach and doctor.

Maybe time for a break.

Ilie Sanchez Hug GIF by Sporting KC

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Krebs is a a really really good prospect.  It depends on where you are drawing your line on A/B, but Krebs is probably a top 10 prospect not in the NHL.

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

The only players that should be considered not in our time frame are guys who are a year from retirement and rapidly deteriorating such that they'd provide efforts like Staal on a team like ours. I get that Vegas might not be great match for an eichel trade but in principle any player on that team could help us to some degree and would therefore be worth it in the right situation 

Oh hell yeah.  There is no reason for KA to go into this writing off next season.  ***** some theoretical timeline.  Get players that will turn the team into KAs vision.  Make this ***** work tomorrow, not at some future date.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I wonder what that chart looks like for Quinn...

Umm, you don’t want to see it 

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

If we managed to get Rossi, Dumba, and Boldy plus a pick... I might be okay with that. 

A healthy Jack Eichel gets that, unfortunately the present version gets you Rossi or Boldy. 

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

I'd try for those two AND one of rossi/boldy. I think if we got both rossi and boldy our nhl vet return is diminished (I don't want dumba)

Idc about NHL vet return. We've been bringing in vets for years and they just suck. Rossi in particular is a hell of lot more valuable in my estimation than either Ek or Fiala. 

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

A healthy Jack Eichel gets that, unfortunately the present version gets you Rossi or Boldy. 

You should post it, last I looked it was like 50% of what Rossi was at. (that has to do with Quinn being really meh in his D-1 year)

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Rossi then. Fix your previous mistake and get other pieces. 

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Idc about NHL vet return. We've been bringing in vets for years and they just suck. Rossi in particular is a hell of lot more valuable in my estimation than either Ek or Fiala. 

Isn't rossi the guy that missed the whole season with severe covid? Adding Fiala and EE would basically give the sabres a brand new top six line, and they're both still young and growing and very good. I mean, try to get rossi with them. But I'd take EE Fiala and Boldy over Rossi Boldy Dumba or something not named EE/Fiala pretty easy