Friday 3/5: Adams to Speak to Media at 4:30

Brawndo

Just now, dudacek said:

I need Adams to be a leader here: send a message that he has identified the problems and we will soon start seeing the answers.

As I said on the other thread, I suspect he will not.

The Pegulas are throwing Kevyn to the wolves.  He doesn’t have answers. He’s going to get rag dolled.  I hate this team so much.  They do nothing right. None of it.  Every move is the opposite of what it should be.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

The Pegulas are throwing Kevyn to the wolves.  He doesn’t have answers. He’s going to get rag dolled.  I hate this team so much.  They do nothing right. None of it.  Every move is the opposite of what it should be.  

Kinda agree. Unless Adams is a GM with total power (which he likely isn't), then this is just putting him out there to take the arrows. 

Whoever is the ultimate decision maker needs to be there taking questions

Just now, LGR4GM said:

I feel like I don't usually hear the reporters sound so... angry when asking questions but there is a palpable tension going on. 

They're pissed because Kevyn hasnt been available. Harrington made that clear.

No trade request from Jack. They talk regularly.

"Theres a belief in that locker room in that coaching staff."

I mean, I don't believe you. 

Just now, dudacek said:

They're pissed because Kevyn hasnt been available. Harrington made that clear.

No trade request from Jack. They talk regularly.

Adams apparently talks to everyone regularly. 

13 minutes ago, inkman said:

Kind of similar to when they threw  “outgoing” Bills GM Doug Whaley out there without any answers?

Just now, dudacek said:

"I'm angry. I'm been empowered by Terry and Km to fix this, and that's what I'm going to do."

Terry should come out and take this heat. Kevin has been sent out. Pegula shame on you. You're responsible. Period. Kevin is at this point the scapegoat for owners.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.