Sabres at Capitals 7 pm MSG

spndnchz

6 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

My wife just made a suggestion that has me thinking.  She said maybe it would not seem so bad if there were no announcers (Dan and Rob).  It's bad enough having to watch this, but even more ridiculous when Rob is talking about RK's version of the "PROCESS" as if he was Beane.

I have the sound off. I usually do. Rob Ray just, well, Rob Ray 

Remember in Hoosiers where Gene Hackman forced the team to pass the ball a bunch of times before they were allowed to shoot? And at first it didn't work, but eventually it paid off?

Is Ralph Gene Hackman? Will Ralph bring a tape measure on the ice in the Cup finals to prove to the team that Stanley Cup finals nets are just the same as regular season? 🤡

Edited by JoeSchmoe

In this situation my college coach would start calling guys out individually in front of the whole team and threaten to bag skate us the next day.    

Ralph is probably telling them they're playing great and they all deserve to get paid like superstars.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.