Sabres at Capitals 7 pm MSG

spndnchz

At some point we need to see results. Not sure what else to say. We are a tank worthy team getting tank like results. Thats not what this particular coach sold himself to the Pegulas as. Did he misrepresent himself and his abilities ? Is he really this bad ? Is this team really this bad ? 

Edited by bunomatic
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Somewhere, locked away in an attic and wrapped up tightly so as to never see the light of day, there is a portrait of this team improving.  I just know it.

Is this like a Ghostbusters 2 thing? Let's get that weird looking thing active!!

Just now, bunomatic said:

At some point we need to see results. Not sure what else to say. We are a tank worthy team getting tank like results. Thats not why this particular coach sold himself to the Pegulas as. Did he misrepresent himself and his abilities ? Is he really this bad ? Is this team really this bad ? 

Whatever his message and method is, the team is not buying it.  

• Like (+1) 3

If this keeps up, I could see the Sabres entering bankruptcy again.

Seriously, when fans are able to buy tickets again, who would?

Again, I was going to not buy a mini-pack for the first time in two decades.

Hope sprung eternal on paper in the offseason.  It was fool’s gold.

Eichel is a shadow of himself from last year.  Dahlin is so pitiful defensively, and Hall is totally lost.

No wonder he isn’t still on NJ or Arizona anymore.  

No wonder Skinner was traded out of Carolina for a bag of pucks.

Ralph is a good guy but there is no offensive system in play.  His only answers come from defensive structure.

No wonder chz rep was fired.  Kim can see the writing on the wall.

I will be canceling my NHL App subscription and go back to watching hockey in the Canadian division - anything outside the Leafs.

Sadly, as an occasional poster and long time lurker, I think that’s it for me again, best of luck you regular posters.

Edited by repster
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Jeff Skinner 18-19:  82 games-40g-23a-63p

Jeff Skinner 19-20, 20-21:  71 games-14g-10a-24p

The guy has been a scoring machine for most of his career.  A head coach plays his best players to their strengths.  Perhaps it wasn't the best move signing him to $9m AAV.  But he sure as heck is worth more than what he is producing right now.  That's on RK.

This team has scorers and guys that can make plays.  Olofsson, Hall, Eichel, Reinhart, Skinner, Staal are all guys that can put up 20+ goals and 50+ points.  Not to mention Dahlin looking completely lost.  6 goals from our D-men in 72 man games?   Ralph is either using a system that isn't allowing them to play their best hockey, or not allowing players to play to their strengths.   There is no other excuse.  None.  

Krueger needs to be given an admin role and we need to bring in a HC that can use these players to their strengths and allow them to play fast and produce.

Edited by dejeanneret
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.