Practice Report: Friday, 03-06-2020

WildCard

28 minutes ago, shrader said:

Eichel's having a career year and Reinhart is close as well.  They've already scored a ton.

And they both came up empty in the past 5 games when they were needed most. ZERO points from the both of them. 

2 hours ago, pi2000 said:

A desperate attempt by JBOT to legitimize the Skinner contact... and save his job? 

Should have been like that all season.

1 hour ago, triumph_communes said:

Swap Kahun and Reinhart

Maybe but I'm interested in seeing the lines as printed.

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

what if the Johansson line scores a bunch?

What if they both score a bunch?

21 minutes ago, jsb said:

And they both came up empty in the past 5 games when they were needed most. ZERO points from the both of them. 

I think Jack's.... injury or whatever..... has totally messed up that line.  They keep trying to do what works but the way Jack is playing it's not working right now.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, jsb said:

They were needed most just now?  When I'm looking at the season as a whole and trying to figure out why this team can't score goals, I'm not pointing the finger at those two.

47 minutes ago, jsb said:

I was thinking about this and while I think it makes sense for us as people to think that way it is short sighted. Jack and Sam played very well this year and won us a bunch of games. Without that play these 5 games would have been meaningless. I more depressed that no one other than the GLO line was able to consistently create for this team when the Eichel line slumped. Most of the top lines have a slump here or there (probably not 5 games but easily 1-3) and the best teams keep rolling. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I was thinking about this and while I think it makes sense for us as people to think that way it is short sighted. Jack and Sam played very well this year and won us a bunch of games. Without that play these 5 games would have been meaningless. I more depressed that no one other than the GLO line was able to consistently create for this team when the Eichel line slumped. Most of the top lines have a slump here or there (probably not 5 games but easily 1-3) and the best teams keep rolling. 

Just wondering why it has been impossible for JBottom to make a second LOG-type line since he came on board.  Is it really that hard to do in the off-season?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.